1985 suzuki DR125

can anyone tell me anything about this bike i have searched the net and only found seat height info. i want to know more about it like if it is a two or four stroke.

thanks for any knowledge you may have

-ace-

OK Ace,

The 1985 DR125 is a 4 stroke Suzuki with ok suspension, had the single rear shock on Suzuki's "Full Floater" swing arm system. it was practically bullet proof with any care at all. Comfortable seat, heavy, slow, had lights, mediocre brakes, 5 speed tranny.

What else you want to know about it?

OK Ace,

The 1985 DR125 is a 4 stroke Suzuki with ok suspension, had the single rear shock on Suzuki's "Full Floater" swing arm system. it was practically bullet proof with any care at all. Comfortable seat, heavy, slow, had lights, mediocre brakes, 5 speed tranny.

What else you want to know about it?

so it pretty much sucks?

Ace,

it depends on what you want to do with it. I had a 1986 DR200, just sold it in 2006. I loved that bike. I rode it on trails for years, started easily, pulled hard up hills, engine would wind up forever and never complain. It was a great trail bike and, once I put a wider front tire on it, was a blast to ride in the desert. I had to replace the rear shock in 2002 so 16 yrs worth of riding on that shock. yeah, it really sucked.