Sign in to follow this  

Sproket ?

I have a 428 front sproket and ordered a rear sproket off ebay but forgot to tell them I need a 428 rear sproket so the problem i have is i thank i got a 420 rear would that be a problem because im having problems with the chain coming off and i have had one break thanks for yuor help

yes you need the right size sprocket ,you could change your front to a 420 most local honda dealers should have the front 420 sprockets in stock

yes you need the right size sprocket ,you could change your front to a 420 most local honda dealers should have the front 420 sprockets in stock

Agreed, and a good quality 420 chain should be fine for all but the highest horsepower builds.

Hey turn8a where in NC are you?

Just east of Raleigh. There are a bunch of guys going to Wide Open raceway this Saturday in Raeford. I don't know if I can make it, I am waiting on a skid plate that probably won't make it in time, but they posted about it on planetminis

Just east of Raleigh. There are a bunch of guys going to Wide Open raceway this Saturday in Raeford. I don't know if I can make it, I am waiting on a skid plate that probably won't make it in time, but they posted about it on planetminis

I might have an old skid plate from a thumpstar (I have to check) you can come pick up

I might have an old skid plate from a thumpstar (I have to check) you can come pick up

That's really nice of you to offer, but it is for a KLX style cylinder. (YX 150). I have one on the way and actually Jeremiah at SGR offered to 2nd day air one to me, but the forecast is for rain again :thumbsup: :thumbsup: so I told him not to bother. The one he already sent will be here early next week.

Now that I've done that, it probably won't rain...:confused:

Anyway, there is an even forum on planetminis and there is a ride at Old Fort on the27th. The track is in a guys front yard and it is absolutely awesome. Check it out.

That's really nice of you to offer, but it is for a KLX style cylinder. (YX 150). I have one on the way and actually Jeremiah at SGR offered to 2nd day air one to me, but the forecast is for rain again :thumbsup: :thumbsup: so I told him not to bother. The one he already sent will be here early next week.

Now that I've done that, it probably won't rain...:confused:

Anyway, there is an even forum on planetminis and there is a ride at Old Fort on the27th. The track is in a guys front yard and it is absolutely awesome. Check it out.

thanks I will have to check it out .....