Sign in to follow this  

Graphics advice?

Looking to get new graphics and plastics but stumped. I have black rims, a nice ti-4, and every other mod there is. The Monster graphics are nice but who doesnt have those. I kind of want something esle and theres nothing I can find.

HAHA hey scott I was just thinkin when I get new graphics you can buy my old MRP ones(5 rides) I mean we have the same bike/number/suspension company :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mine needs to be freshed up while it's sitting on the stand for 6 months :confused:

You didn't say what year bike you have, but I like my 07 Motosport kit with decal works preprint numbers. The 07 version was on sale for something like $70 with seat cover. This picture doesn't show the rear fender because i was waiting for a black one to put the sticker on.

IMG_8100_web_sm.jpg

IMG_8104_web_sm.jpg

What seat cover is that? Do they have the same graphics for a kx125. I want to match my 2 bikes. Its an 06. But i ordered all green shrouds.

im planning on buying the Motosport Xtreme Graphic kit...the one that kyle chisholm

HAHA hey scott I was just thinkin when I get new graphics you can buy my old MRP ones(5 rides) I mean we have the same bike/number/suspension company :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mine needs to be freshed up while it's sitting on the stand for 6 months :confused:

Can you re-use graphics?????I figured they would never stick the same the 2nd time around Were is that pic you had of yours?????They were flannel or whatever its called wernt they

HAHA no I was joking I'm keeping those as back up. You can certainly get yourself a set though there's photos in My Garage.

i have a set of black camo graphics and plastics I'm selling (the whole kit from One Industries) I have them on my bike and love them. they look great. Kit is new, never used. PM me if you're interested.

HAHA no I was joking I'm keeping those as back up. You can certainly get yourself a set though there's photos in My Garage.

Are you on pain pills??????? hahaha I dont know, Cody's having trouble with those guy's you get your graphics from.He will be looking at a new bike by the time he gets em....:thumbsup:

ya my friend who makes the mrp graphics just quit working there. Sucks because I had a SWEET graphics discount.

I have Monster on my 05.. Looks nice but to many ppl have those..

I realy want something new for my 07 but the stock graphics IMHO look pretty nice..

Yeah I think i might just go with stock. But i want something to match my 125.

I got my plastics. All green. Ordered Decal works backgrounds. Im thinking i might get the stock 08 graphics. There cheap and look nice. But I do want something to match my 125. Im so confused.

Go Ringmaster Images, they have a huge range and high quality! :thumbsup:

http://www.ringmasterimages.com.au/mainpage.htm

For Kawasaki go to: Products, then Standard graphics kits 2007/2008 and choose Kawasaki!

My Favourite is the Kawasaki Rockstar series, its different from anything else and looks sweet! But they're are HEAPS of other sets to choose from.

They also do custom sets, and they're stuff lasts well, but i didnt get the seatcover with my set, because the stock one looks so much better :ride:

That site was a disaster. The music was terribly ridiculous. Who would listen to that crap honestly?? And 500$ for a graphic kit. na im cool. and 150$ for just shrouds.