Sign in to follow this  

Before and After

Well I had just got my KX250 and it needed new packing and it was winter anyway so I figured I would strip it down and clean it up in the meantime, not much just cleaned the plastics and painted the frame, well here it is:

Before:

100_1780.jpg

exhaust lol

100_1794.jpg

After:

100_1826.jpg

100_1827.jpg

100_1828.jpg

100_1829.jpg

100_1830.jpg

and me ready to take er for a rip:

100_1836.jpg

• Like 1

Whats with your fenders?

The person I bought them off cut them down, don't really feel like buying new ones, the look is starting to grow on me.

The person I bought them off cut them down, don't really feel like buying new ones, the look is starting to grow on me.

So will the rocks, mud, etc

So will the rocks, mud, etc

LOL...true, back ones not 2 bad but front is sketcky lookin:bonk:

Sup Bro, jk jk nice job cleaning that bike up. Looks like your pipe could use a good cleaning though

Put on new fenders plz, you look like a wanna be freestyler.

He said he bought the bike looking like that. He just wants to ride dude. Not everyone is worried about their image on a bike..

PS - Shit, you look just like a long time buddy, he is from Newfoundland, then moved here in New Brunswick, then left for Alberta last year, now I have know clue where he is now,,,, you wouldn't happen to be Sheldon would you?? If not you look like a twin brother of him!

• Like 1

He said he bought the bike looking like that. He just wants to ride dude. Not everyone is worried about their image on a bike..

PS - Shit, you look just like a long time buddy, he is from Newfoundland, then moved here in New Brunswick, then left for Alberta last year, now I have know clue where he is now,,,, you wouldn't happen to be Sheldon would you?? If not you look like a twin brother of him!

Thank you for clarifying that, Sir! Still looks like wanna be freestlyer:excuseme:

For the love of god, replace the fenders! Other than that, it looks better. :thumbsup:

I was just gonna say tighten up your chain. Also clean the pipe - not to look good its just bad for it and will eat the metal.

Thank you for clarifying that, Sir!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused::ride: :ride: Why call me sir? It doesn't correlate you smartly pants you.

I don't really care what I look like, wanna be freestyler or not I just like to ride the bike, and yea ill probably get at that pipe.

I don't really care what I look like, wanna be freestyler or not I just like to ride the bike, and yea ill probably get at that pipe.

Get the fenders first

Get the fenders first

I will get new fenders at some point, I just don't really feel like dropping the coin. Bottom line its my bike it will look the way I want it to, not to be rude however because I do not want any bad gas but I respect your opinion.