A greievous error on my part...

It was brought to my attention I have been calling our tech guy from FF Racing the wrong name. I called him Tice, but it is really Tryce. My mistake and I am sorry for it.

I may actually change the name to Thrise just to make it all ok.....I hate posting wrong names and promise no disrespect was intended.

ROOOOland

As follow up to this story...I did some serious searching and found out his real name is Rice. It was changed as his ancestors were processed through Ellis Island. My being confused is an obvious error in bookkeeping.

Way to go Roland, way to go.

As punishment, it has been requested that you ship me your YZ250 for a month. :thumbsup:

Jeesh, I am sure you guys can come up with something better to get that post count up!!:thumbsup: Tdub

I thought that it was maybe something serious.

I should have known.

ok ... now i'm confused...

tice

tryce

thrice

rice

what is his name....???? haha

Jeesh, I am sure you guys can come up with something better to get that post count up!!:thumbsup: Tdub

ROOOOland, I think you just got burned :thumbsup:

So how many times have you made this mistake

Tice or Thrice?????????????:thumbsup:

Unce......Tice.......Fee time a mady.....

I felt terrible about it. I invited him here. Probably called him the wrong name asking him to come by. As a true professional he never mentioned it. He also never mentioned his company (FFRacing) that makes some of the fastest two strokes around.Somewhat dirt track based, these dirt track guys dont like to leave horsepower back in the shop. He just blended in under the assumed name I gave him.

In a way it makes me think I called him the right name, but he operates under the assumed name as "TDUBB" as a stage name.

I felt terrible about it. I invited him here. Probably called him the wrong name asking him to come by. As a true professional he never mentioned it. He also never mentioned his company (FFRacing) that makes some of the fastest two strokes around.Somewhat dirt track based, these dirt track guys dont like to leave horsepower back in the shop. He just blended in under the assumed name I gave him.

In a way it makes me think I called him the right name, but he operates under the assumed name as "TDUBB" as a stage name.

A friend was named Mike Asshat. His true, god given name. He finally went in front of the judge to change it The judge sped up the paperwork as the need for change was obvious. Guy changed his name to Fred Asshat.

My wife works with several people from foreign countries. They have a running list of Unusual names. Name one on the list is a gentleman named P**k Yu....no swearing, I could post his account number.

It was brought to my attention I have been calling our tech guy from FF Racing the wrong name. I called him Tice, but it is really Tryce. My mistake and I am sorry for it.

I may actually change the name to Thrise just to make it all ok.....I hate posting wrong names and promise no disrespect was intended.

ROOOOland

Did you do it twice?:thumbsup:

A guy that used to work for me was named Todd Glasscock. He caught a lot of crap for that one.

When I was in high school, a cheerleader at a very small, rural, school district nearby was named Fonda. Her last name was Dicks. I always wanted to meet her parents to see what kind of people they were.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fonda Dicks
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused::ride: :ride:

Her parents are twisted.

A friend was named Mike Asshat. His true, god given name. He finally went in front of the judge to change it The judge sped up the paperwork as the need for change was obvious. Guy changed his name to Fred Asshat.

:thumbsup::lol::thumbsup: Got a brother named Mike.

No kidding, this is for real.

I once worked with a guy whose name is Richard Skinner.

I didn't believe him until he showed me his military ID card as proof.

For real, when I was a kid the local copper in a small country town was named Woodcock (nick name Splinteryd--K)

I had a school teacher named Mrs Bugglehole, this would have made for some interesting comments at the kitchen table.

Couple of mates have some good ones

Horne, aka Horney,

Hore, aka Slut.

Actually Tryce is a nickname my mother gave me the day I was born because she didn't like my given name...yeh, yeh so what I was the 4th Jr. Anyway, it has been mispronounced and hacked ever since. BUT, I don't have to use my last name very often.

As bad as RC's spelling is, I am not sure I even want to hear how he would pronounce it LOL...hence Tdub...ONE B RC LOL