426 guys improvising!?!?!?

I work at a dealership and get parts at cost. I went in the other day to order a graphics kit and a kickstand for my soon to be street legal 426. Problem is...parts unlimited doesnt list shit for the 426. Nothing! So what graphics kits fit the 426. Does it match up with a 250F of a certain year or a 450F of a certain year???

Also, I cant order a kickstand yet becuase there is no 426 listed. Is there another bike that is the same frame/height that I can order for. Like a 250F or a certain year or a 450 maybe???

I work at a dealership and get parts at cost. I went in the other day to order a graphics kit and a kickstand for my soon to be street legal 426. Problem is...parts unlimited doesnt list shit for the 426. Nothing! So what graphics kits fit the 426. Does it match up with a 250F of a certain year or a 450F of a certain year???

Also, I cant order a kickstand yet becuase there is no 426 listed. Is there another bike that is the same frame/height that I can order for. Like a 250F or a certain year or a 450 maybe???

Hey the YZ250,400,426F "98-02" are all the same. You can find graphics for your bike at Parts Unlimited you just have to look real hard. I was looking 2 weeks ago for my '01 YZ 426. Here's what they got (I saved my list)

Apex #4302-1224 $75, partial kit

Fast Graphics #4302-0726 $60, partial kit

Factory Effex #4320-0351 $20, partial kit

Moto XXX #gkyzft003, $60 and #gkyzf003 $130 (total $190) for a full kit

But your best bet is www.fludesigns.com they have a complete kit for $99 with the seat cover. I was gonna order the Moto XXX then I looked at my sons RM125 he just stickered. I ordered mine on last Monday and was decaled on Friday. I love the set really looks nice and they give you a set white backgrounds and black backgrounds !! I would post a pic but I haven't taken a pic yet. Absolutely the best bang for the buck.

www.fludesigns.com ..............checkem out and nice thick vinyl

thats my old 426 that got stolen in the avatar, not the present bike

here is mine got it off ebay got the complete set for like 80 bucks shipped. The company is called westcoast graphics they have a few options and all of the are about the same price, you cant beat the price and the quality is great.

my426.jpg

+2 for the trailtech, CHEAPER and works great......PMB is nice but, when the trailtech breaks in ten years you can buy another one and still be ahead.

P.S.I have the same graphics kit as bryan and its great quality and looks good