Stateline Supermoto 2008 Pics

GibbsPhoto is an unknown quantity at this point

Add to GibbsPhoto's Reputation Report Post

Stateline Supermoto 2008 Pics

I took quite a few over the weekend and finally managed to get them all managed and posted. I had my dad out there taking some as well, so excuse the few blurry ones.

http://supermoto.realfauxtography.com

I stayed till about 2pm on sunday, so everything up until that point should be on there.

These photos are NOT watermarked but I do ask to credit me if you do use them. I'm completely freelance when it comes to supermoto and this weekend was far from free. If you're interested in buying full resolution pictures or prints, feel free to PM me or message me!

I know I had a killer weekend and I don't think anyone else could say any differently.

Ok guys...I guess you weren't able to save the pics right off my website for your myspaces or websites or whatever...

Here's what you do.

Replace the X's with the proper number and you will get the complete list of pictures and you will be able to right click -> save as.

http://supermoto.realfauxtography.com/stateline/dayx/pagex/images/

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

Oops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.

Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link.

Check out photo 227 of 330 and 254 of 330 on "Day 1", page 1. The pictures are of two different riders; one on what looks like a CRF450R and the other on what looks like a CRF450X. Both look like they are running 21" front wheels and 18" or 19" on back with knobbies front and rear.

I wonder how they did against the guys running 17" slicks.

Check out photo 227 of 330 and 254 of 330 on "Day 1", page 1. The pictures are of two different riders; one on what looks like a CRF450R and the other on what looks like a CRF450X. Both look like they are running 21" front wheels and 18" or 19" on back with knobbies front and rear.

I wonder how they did against the guys running 17" slicks.

i'm pretty sure they have a knobbie class...

In picture 141 of 330 on "Day 1", page 1 you can see one of the knobby clad guys at the right with a bunch of guys with supermoto slicks behind him to the left.

Maybe they run the different classes together?