honda crf 100 4th gear... VIDEOS

ok? its 4th gear on a 100 dude you were pushin like 25 if that

:thumbsup: sorry :thumbsup: The razor scooter was especially :confused:

Yo that scooter video was dope!

Please tell me you werent serious

I'd like you to meet my agent, would you be interested in doing professional stunts? That Razor scooter video is some of the gnarliest sh*t ever. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time waiting to see if that next wheelie would hit the 5 ft. mark.

hahahahaha watch his scooter video hahahaha im sorry dude its just ah man im just gonna laugh some moreeee

I like how the guy says slow compared to my yz 125 and your like make a vid lawll like you think its slow.. when it would blow by yours I dont know why I always laugh at your vids

take it easy guys

4th gear on a 100 omg!!!!

lol

shift up and pin it

and try to do what ur doin on ur scooter on ur 100

then take a video and have sum 1 else take the vid not a crappy helmet cam

just sum helpful tips of advice

i might sound like a jackass but when i was in ur shoes evrybody was a jack ass to me but now lookin bak i thank em bec if it wasnt for them i wouldve never gotton to where i was now

keep goin, buy a race bike, and take it to the track.

I was just kidding :thumbsup: dont worry your vids are good for your age just need some good footage you should go to some races

dude I HEARD THE XR 100'S ARE FASTER BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ERCV'S (EMISSION REGULATOR CONTROL VALVES) ON THEM. IF U GOT A XR U MIGHT BE ABLE TO TAP IT OUT IN FIFTH

Keep practicing Bro. Not bad.

WOW just WOOOOWW. How old are you BTW

Great videos. For doing everything from filming to riding to editing, that scooter video was great. The tricks were novice, but the whole production was excellent. Keep practicing on your bike, and definitely keep producing videos like the scooter one.

Forget the naysayers, keep making them!

Why do you even ride?

"GSRGOPEDRIDER247 (2 days ago)

i don't want a new bike. in-fact i want to get rid of the bike i have now. and, i probly won't ever get another dirt bike"

Why do you even ride?

"GSRGOPEDRIDER247 (2 days ago)

i don't want a new bike. in-fact i want to get rid of the bike i have now. and, i probly won't ever get another dirt bike"

I think that was just a response to all the bad press he seems to be getting. Unwarranted, IMO.

how many gears does the crf 100 have/??

The song on the scooter video said it all:

"Its too late to apologize"

Just kidding. ?

"how many gears does the crf 100 have/??"