Bought A 2006 TE 510 w/ 10.5 hrs. Radiator needed.

I just purchased a 06 TE 510. $4200. with only 10.5 hours/350 miles. The guy barley rode it. Unfortunately he laid it down hard a couple of times and bent up the left radiator. It has a "TOYO Radiator" stamp on it. Any luck with picking one up for less than dealer msrp??

Thanks.... :thumbsup: I had a older KTM w/ a plate and I am excited about my new toy!!

I just purchased a 06 TE 510. $4200. with only 10.5 hours/350 miles. The guy barley rode it. Unfortunately he laid it down hard a couple of times and bent up the left radiator. It has a "TOYO Radiator" stamp on it. Any luck with picking one up for less than dealer msrp??

Thanks.... :thumbsup: I had a older KTM w/ a plate and I am excited about my new toy!!

Look up Mylers radiator in Utah. great service, fast turn around and they can do amazing stuff with crushed rads....most of the time for way less than $100

Look up Mylers radiator in Utah. great service, fast turn around and they can do amazing stuff with crushed rads....most of the time for way less than $100

+1 :thumbsup: