Sand Mountain riding pics

I went for 4 days about 2 weeks ago. I love this new 450 in the sand. So much better than my 250f was.

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

Me and my dad

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2889.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

sweet pics man , and nice bike.

cool pics. I remember your last posting of picture, your improving

Sweet, I like that last picture. Haha

Sweet.Im headin up there for a weekend on the 2,3, and 4th of may.I cant wait.Do you have any vids cause I noticed the guy in the last pic with the video camera.

awesome pictures man, never herd of sand mountain though where is it???

Nevada.Right outside of Fallon.

youre looking pretty good in the air!

lovin the last pic!

I love sand mountain!!

i hope you creamed that banshee

i hope you creamed that banshee

ya haha, thats my dad. But yes I would beat him severely if we actually raced.

And yes 150frider, I do have some videos but I've yet to put it on my computer. I'll post some tommorrow evening.

And thanks for all of the compliments guys

is there ANY snow left at all there at Sand Mountain in Fallon Nevada? Just curious, I have a feeling that answer is NO. I was just up in South Lake Tahoe and the snow is melting fast!

Sweet pics and bike! Have you ever heard of Prosser Pits in outside of Truckee, Ca? Just curious if there is still snow there right now...? Awesome pics!

Sweet pics and bike! Have you ever heard of Prosser Pits in outside of Truckee, Ca? Just curious if there is still snow there right now...? Awesome pics!

oh ya, I love that track, I go there a lot in the summer. And though I havn't been there in a while, I'd imagine that there is still a bit of snow up there due to the elevation. But not for long:applause: