eddie in vegas?

i was at the stateline event this weekend....and it didnt occur to me till my friend mentioned it, but i think i saw eddie in vegas for the event.

was it you or did you send a look-alike? :thumbsup:

it was me.

met a few TT'ers and saw some old friends as well.

where did you see me?by the trailer or waving a pit board like a lunatic?

seems like there was a million pictures taken of me.im suprised the "wheres waldo" hasnt started from it.

this is one i found from gibbs photography.me and my rider-

_4237.jpg

some good pics from gibbs

picture_1156.jpg

picture_861.jpg

picture_1127.jpg

picture_1100.jpg

picture_799.jpg

picture_823.jpg

picture_836.jpg

picture_848.jpg

http://supermoto.realfauxtography.com/

How'd your rider(s) do, Eddie?:thumbsup:

average with some bad luck.

hes only ridden 1 time since the start of the school year so he was really tight in practice.

he qualified well out of the heat for the 250 class.was on the second row for the main and got a great start but got pinned in the second corner when the riders in front of him tangled.by time he freed the bike he was last in the bikes that were actually running.he rode like a mad man and came back to mid pack or so.

open pro was tough.he missed qaulifyng out of the heat and had to go to the lcq.he was was in position to qualify and was taken out by another rider.

we had a good time.the bikes ran and handled flawless and we were really happy with the new 250.it was its maiden race.had a ton of motor and was generally much better than our old yamaha.

no injurys.

im still tired from the travel.we basically drove to vegas,raced and turned around came home.

average with some bad luck.

hes only ridden 1 time since the start of the school year so he was really tight in practice.

he qualified well out of the heat for the 250 class.was on the second row for the main and got a great start but got pinned in the second corner when the riders in front of him tangled.by time he freed the bike he was last in the bikes that were actually running.he rode like a mad man and came back to mid pack or so.

open pro was tough.he missed qaulifyng out of the heat and had to go to the lcq.he was was in position to qualify and was taken out by another rider.

we had a good time.the bikes ran and handled flawless and we were really happy with the new 250.it was its maided race.had a ton of motor and was generallymuch better than our old yamaha.

no injurys.

im still tired from the travel.we basically drove to vegas,raced and turned around came home.

Wow Mrs. Eddie must be an understand women.....

damn. i knew it was you. i was right in front of you in line for tech inspection. it didnt even click when i saw the sisneros stickers on the handguards. i automatically figure its not a DRZ, its not eddie. hahaha. o well.

here are some pics my GF and cousin took of me..

276211479_r9srd-M.jpg

276210639_Hj5ha-M.jpg

the whoops sucked....

276211367_S2Ryb-M.jpg

i felt i had the rhythm section dialed in and i made up a lot of ground on it.

276211417_2zTro-M.jpg

man, i really woulda liked to meet ya though. it didnt dawn on me till i got home and a friend was asking me about the sisneros stickers and then the lil (and i mean VERY lil) light in my head came on.

o well, perhaps next time!

lol,yes you were right in front of me.dont worry,im pre occupied on race day as well.

Wow Mrs. Eddie must be an understand women.....

she wanted no part of the rally drive.she opted out of the trip.

she realized as soon as she heard the drive plan that it wasnt going to be pleasant.

what does the OTD in OTD Cyclesports mean? Out The Door? Over the Doubles? Just curious.

Out The Door.thats the business model.

the advertised price on motorcycles is the bottom line inlcuding tax,title,etc.

a 08 drz 400 sm is $6199 msrp. we have them currently at $6299 OTD.the prices are dynamic and change dialy depending on rebates,and hold back changes.alot of dealers pocket the rebates etc instead of lowering the prices to move units.

we price our service scheduled maintanence the same way.pirce inlcudes parts,tax etc.

for example a first/full service for a DRZ is $179.00.thats with all parts,labor and tax.

ha. all good. crazy though.

Out The Door.thats the business model.

the advertised price on motorcycles is the bottom line inlcuding tax,title,etc.

a 08 drz 400 sm is $6199 msrp. we have them currently at $6299 OTD.the prices are dynamic and change dialy depending on rebates,and hold back changes.alot of dealers pocket the rebates etc instead of lowering the prices to move units.

I must admit, OTD Cyclesports has the lowest price around. OTD's price was my negotiating point when I was ready to purchase my bike last June. I took the "OTD price quote" all over town to see if they can match it, or even beat it. They pretty much laughed at me when I showed them the printed quote from OTD. There was only one dealer in town, which I've been corresponding for almost a year, that was willing to beat OTD's price by $50. Guess what? I marched in there the very next day I told them I was going to purchase and I handed them "cash, paid in full!" :thumbsup::confused:

Thank you OTD Cyclesports. http://www.otdcyclesports.com :thumbsup:

I must admit, OTD Cyclesports has the lowest price around. OTD's price was my negotiating point when I was ready to purchase my bike last June. I took the "OTD price quote" all over town to see if they can match it, or even beat it. They pretty much laughed at me when I showed them the printed quote from OTD. There was only one dealer in town, which I've been corresponding for almost a year, that was willing to beat OTD's price by $50. Guess what? I marched in there the very next day I told them I was going to purchase and I handed them "cash, paid in full!" :thumbsup::confused:

Thank you OTD Cyclesports. http://www.otdcyclesports.com:applause: :thumbsup:

Why not just buy from OTD? I could be wrong but if Eddie is employed by them and he is allowed to respond to questions on this site while on the job you would be supporting the site “in a way” It’s like the guy that goes to the local shops to get educated on the latest products then buys it on line to save two dollars. I think it’s great that you use the OTD price to keep the competition in check. I’m guessing there is no OTD cycles that’s close to you?

Then supporting local business and saving $50 is smart.

i am very fortunate that my employer supports my involvment in TT.

i am very fortunate that my employer supports my involvment in TT.

:confused: we all are, :thumbsup: thanks OTD and Eddie :thumbsup:

:confused: we all are, :thumbsup: thanks OTD and Eddie :thumbsup:

+1 .....

Yeah that!!

Great Pics George,

You coulda had Eddie autographed Sams DRZ! I am bummed I missed it too. My DRZ coulda met his maker. Next year maybe? Eddie, STTars has a pretty cool event on April 26, 27 at California Speedway the same weekend the superbikes are there. Some pros show up inevitably. Would be great to see the Sisneros crew there! YOu too George!

How do faithful TTers get SSW stickers, Eddie?