X2 frame/swinger/shock?

My buddy's frame is tacoing (SDG, surprise, surprise), and he is interested in getting an X2 swinger/frame/shock to switch over. Could anyone point me in the right direction as to where to get these? New or used, it doesn't matter. Who has the cheapest prices and is there anyone who would sell it as a package deal? Thanks in advance.

My buddy's frame is tacoing (SDG, surprise, surprise), and he is interested in getting an X2 swinger/frame/shock to switch over. Could anyone point me in the right direction as to where to get these? New or used, it doesn't matter. Who has the cheapest prices and is there anyone who would sell it as a package deal? Thanks in advance.

Shoot me a PM, I can fix you up.

You're probably gonna need the forks as well, or it's gonna sit funny with the SDG forks. Also, how did he taco it? I've been riding one of their frames for two years and I'm 195lbs and have had no issues.

You're probably gonna need the forks as well, or it's gonna sit funny with the SDG forks. Also, how did he taco it? I've been riding one of their frames for two years and I'm 195lbs and have had no issues.

It's an 04, which I've heard had weak frames. We've gussetted it once already, but now it's bending right at the headset. I don't know how it's happening again, either.

It's an 04, which I've heard had weak frames. We've gussetted it once already, but now it's bending right at the headset. I don't know how it's happening again, either.

Wow, that sucks man. Don't get me wrong I'm no McGrath or anything but I do ride the bike pretty hard. Mine is an '05 (Actually a Brand X, but they are identical) which I believe had gussetting added to the spine where the tank mounts up.