Sign in to follow this  

new plastics, graphics on 07 wr250f help

I can't seam to find aftermarket plastics or graphics for my 07 wr 250f. I wanted to maybe go with different colors and graphics from stock, but for the wr yamaha only offers original colors from factory. I think the only thing that will fit from yz is the front fender. does any one know of were i can get body parts from this bike? I think the only other way is to get The yzf 250 seat, tank, shrouds if those will bolt on,

thanks for any info on this

shaun

wr 250f

acerbis now list a complete kit for 07/08 wrf's in original, all blue,all white, all black and all yellow.

I've just ordered the white kit and some one industries 'factory white graphics' to spruce my '08' up a bit

Polisport has a full plastics kit in blue or white.

Flu Designs has nice graphics.

acerbis now list a complete kit for 07/08 wrf's in original, all blue,all white, all black and all yellow.

I've just ordered the white kit and some one industries 'factory white graphics' to spruce my '08' up a bit

For a WR? You must be thinking about the YZ-F...

plastics are for a wr, graphics are listed for a yzf, but still fit

if you ordered acerbis plastics in white and the one ind kit then you're getting two sets of plastics. the one industries kit comes with white plastics too.