EXC Front Number Plate

I am thinking about taking the light off my EXC and am wondering if there are any number plates that I could install that would fit around speedometer. It is a 2007, does anyone know of a lightless number plate that would bolt right up?

I crushed my headlight and replaced it with a standard number plate. I believe it's a UFO as that's what I replaced the fender with at the same time. I used a longer bolt and a spacer to hold it off the computer. I saw someplace that this is the actual setup if you get a model with computer and no headlight from the factory. Mines an '05, but I know my dealer had the '07 version as well.

I crushed my headlight and replaced it with a standard number plate. I believe it's a UFO as that's what I replaced the fender with at the same time. I used a longer bolt and a spacer to hold it off the computer. I saw someplace that this is the actual setup if you get a model with computer and no headlight from the factory. Mines an '05, but I know my dealer had the '07 version as well.

Were does the bolt and spacer go? My number plate is held on with just rubber straps and little pegs. :thumbsup:

Were does the bolt and spacer go? My number plate is held on with just rubber straps and little pegs. :thumbsup:

check the top triple clamp on the front side right behind ur headlight bucket and see if theres 3 holes there or not. if there is use the hole in the middle!! i have a brand new 08 and 06 number plate if u need one.

After destroying two headlights, I realized I can only be trusted with number plates. Glad to see there are others out there like me.

Good luck,

Todd