rear tire size

a lot of people run the 110 and not 100 because the 250fs have enough power to move that extra tire around the pros of doing this are better starts and more traction down the starting gate, and also more grip through the ruts. can't really think of any cons cause i dont know of a bad reason to run the extra knobs on the side, i would definitely do it if i were you.

The 100 size is more nimble in the turns, allowing for slightly better turning. The 110 allows for more traction.

but then again how much better turning could you get? i would much rather have a better start and get out in front than turn a bit better. it would be a lot harder to be passed than to try and pass people, you have to work twice as hard when you try and pass other than defending your position.

Not to jack the thread but the same thought would apply to a 250 smoker right?

yeah i would recommend a 110 on 250f 2502-stroke and 450f, just not 125 because i dont think it has enough torque to spin that rear wheel efficiently enough...

yeah i would recommend a 110 on 250f 2502-stroke and 450f, just not 125 because i dont think it has enough torque to spin that rear wheel efficiently enough...

125's have plenty, they just don't get as much credit as they should. I ran 110's on my KX125 and they hooked up better than the 100's and I doubt that there was much power loss.