Clarke with a fan? Problems!!

The tank is pushing on the fan just enough to bind up the motor.

Is there something I need to tweak? I know that these Euro TE's are kind of a rare bird....anyone else have some insight?

I had a problem with the stock tank hitting the fan housing and causing the blades to become shorter with every ride. I made a new bracket that sits lower and closer to the radiator.

Pictures would be great if you have some.

Has anyone added or replaced their fan? It looks like mine is a clean brake and I might be able to superglue it. I was also looking at removing the spacer but I can't tell if the blades would touch.

If all else fails....and I cannot relocate the fan I will need to remove the fan. Any recommendations on the wiring?

Pictures would be great if you have some.

Has anyone added or replaced their fan? It looks like mine is a clean brake and I might be able to superglue it. I was also looking at removing the spacer but I can't tell if the blades would touch.

If all else fails....and I cannot relocate the fan I will need to remove the fan. Any recommendations on the wiring?

Just got back from Orlando, will post some pics asap.

Here are some pics that I took the first one shows the oem bracket (on the left) and the one I made.huskyfanbracket.jpg

The second pic shows the difference in the height of the two. The one I made moved the fan down about 5/8" and towards the rad about 1/4".huskyfanbracket2.jpg

The last pic shows how the new bracket gives more clearance from the tank.huskyfanbracket3.jpg