Sign in to follow this  

damm i take nice pics.....

Man, for 780 B/O and trades accepted how could ya turn down this bike with shuch a nice pic?

lol,

DZA74_pitbike_001.JPG

well after blowing all of its oil outta the fork the seal isnt coming back out anymore...

I dont know, im thinkin with a better rear shock (FRIGGIN POGO STICK OUT OF THE BOX), some new bars'n grips and tires also some loctite this thing may not be so bad... Im really diggin the lightness of it and how light it is compaired to my buddys orion...that thing is a PIG...even the mad max pit bike is lighter and that has a headlight!!! actually the mad max keeps right up with his pit bike and that thing is a 98 cc rotary shift!!

simple, its a coolster. very easy to turn down. cool pic tho

ha ha i was thinking the same thing... i turned down a 06 sdg for 300 running perfectly... i guess i coulda used it as a lake jumping bike

Man, for 780 B/O and trades accepted how could ya turn down this bike with shuch a nice pic?

lol,

DZA74_pitbike_001.JPG

whats up with the apartment complex? it looks like it was built in the 40s... wheres the palm trees at also

whats up with the apartment complex? it looks like it was built in the 40s... wheres the palm trees at also

Covered parking and an actual yard......I'd live there in a second.

Covered parking and an actual yard......I'd live there in a second.

we all have garages, and grass

its pretty nice actually...built a few years ago..

and im in phoenix AZ....

goin to MMI...

who else out there is MMI with a pit bike?

its pretty nice actually...built a few years ago..

and im in phoenix AZ....

goin to MMI...

who else out there is MMI with a pit bike?

I was going to go to UTI in orlando FL but im seriously considering MMI here also

I don't get why, looks like a normal appartment complex to me.

yeah, its actually a really nice place..

the rent is a little pricy but its WORTH IT...

My buddy lives 2 miles down the highway from me off of thunderbird and I17 and he has had his truck stolen, car broken into 3 times and a car was tourched in his apt complex...

My place is pretty mellow.. TONS of asain peoplke and indonesians... really nice people and the guys that go to MMI...

If you come hear look NORTH of union hills dr for an apt...

trust me...it gets wicked sketchy drivin south of thunderbird....

oh and ive decided to put some more $$ into this pit bike.... new tires, filter, grips...gonna buy a Nitrogen rear shock from ebay....Ill post the desc tonight...see if its any good...only 100 bucks giver take...current one is horrid...