Sign in to follow this  

plastic...

its highly possible I am being slow today, but I cant seem to find anything but fenders on that link, I am looking for rear number plate, anyone have anything used they want to get rid of?

does anyone know where to get some new plastics for a 2001 ttr125? Thanks!
its highly possible I am being slow today, but I cant seem to find anything but fenders on that link, I am looking for rear number plate, anyone have anything used they want to get rid of?

At the top of the page, in the center is the Option for "next page" and "previous page"...click the "next page" icon and it pages through just like a paper catalog.

Here is a link to the side panels. (scroll down they are towards the bottom of the page)

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Parts_Unlimited_Offroad_2007/default.asp?p=681&s=2

The link that chicken gave you is the beginning of Mair plastics.

They way you use the TT Store. Its just like looking at a book in front of you. Use "next page" in the middle/top to turn the page for more.

Find the product you want and put the part # in the orange box on the top right. That will give you "your price". The prices in the catalogs are just retail prices. Not what you guys pay.

ok, now I feel lame. HOWEVER...is it just my computer, or is that page totally distorted so that you can not see the part number???

ok, now I feel lame. HOWEVER...is it just my computer, or is that page totally distorted so that you can not see the part number???

Give it a few seconds....it's fuzzy at first, but then clears up in a second as it opens.

thanks again. now that I am home I can see it just fine, we have Clear wire at work and it seems to cut out about half way through transfering any sort of picture. Thanks again. will order soon!

I got an '03 ttr 225 and am lookin to make it black.

Anyone know were i can buy new black plastics?