Sign in to follow this  

He's Better Than Dv12

Wow that kid was a danger to himself, somebody should have got him off the track.

That one set of whoops out of the left hander was tough to watch. Good god:crazy:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused: That's a repost , but it's deffinitely a classic... And he's all NATURAL... :ride: :ride: :D

I was thinking the same ,bike is to big for him and gonna take others out because he don't know what time it is........Time for a smaller bike

Running pro 250 numbers, to boot. I can't understande why the US doesn't get its act together and institute a skill based numbering system like we have here. At least the other poor souls on the track with him would have had an inkling to steer clear.

Running pro 250 numbers, to boot. I can't understande why the US doesn't get its act together and institute a skill based numbering system like we have here. At least the other poor souls on the track with him would have had an inkling to steer clear.

the skill based numbering system sounds like a AWSOME idea but that would be soooo much work for the ama

No thanks, then us poor people still trying to keep the 4t's together will need to buy new numbers too.

Beginner class does not mean beginner rider:prof:

Poor kid, I hope he improves before he seriously injures himself.