Sign in to follow this  

seat cover 450 and 250

Will a crf450r 02-05 seatcover fit on my 2006 crf250r? I found a deal on one and was wondering if it will staple up right. Thanks:ride:

i dont see why not... i bought a seat cover for my 05 250 after the guy advertised WILL ONLY FIT 06 CRF.... buncha b/s. it lined up perfectly.

nope, the seats arent the same and the covers are a little different, if your putting it on urself you might be able to get it on

I don't see why not. I have a stock one for the 250f you could have for the price of shipping if you want. Or you could drive the 1300 miles to my house and you can have it.

I don't see why not. I have a stock one for the 250f you could have for the price of shipping if you want. Or you could drive the 1300 miles to my house and you can have it.

My stock one is fine. But thanks. I just want to have an all black one with more grip. I was gonna make a custom step seat as well.

Very good then. I would imagine that it would fit and if it is such a good deal, you wont be out much anyway other than a little time and at 13, time should not be an issue.

Happy Birthday! (I think I heard you say it was your birthday soon anyway)

Very good then. I would imagine that it would fit and if it is such a good deal, you wont be out much anyway other than a little time and at 13, time should not be an issue.

Happy Birthday! (I think I heard you say it was your birthday soon anyway)

yea thanks. Its the 12th:applause: :thumbsup:

The big one four! You can go get your workers permit! How fun for you.:ride:

O gooooooooooody!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused:

O gooooooooooody!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused:

Well, you got to earn your keep, especially with a sport like motocross.