Best Breakfast for a Diet

Avoid simple refined carbs and simple sugars. No crappy cereals, fruit juice, etc... Eat something small and whole grain with some fruit, then bring a banana or apple or something like that for a mid-morning snack.

well heres a break down of my daily food intake.. my version of the college diet...

Bowl of Knock off raisn bran and glass of oj Or 2 eggo waffles and real maple syrup,

Mid mornin snack, pack of peanut butter crackers.....

Lunch, ether ham sandwich, plate of pasta salad...well pasta with salad dressin on it... or a freshly prepaired Steak egg and chese burrito from the roach coach at MMI....or peanut butter, fluff and strawberry jelly sandwich..all of my sandwiches are made on wheat bread...

Dinner...pasta salad, Grilled burger, Hot ham n cheese sandwich...or just a beer and only a beer for dinner....strangely satisfying....

Finnaly decided to loose this friggin gut oif mine... Im allright id have to say, not a fatass but i could loose some and would like to gain stamina and some upper and lower body strength...

Have 30 minutes each morning open for excercise... and nights free...

any reccomendations on better diet and a workout?

thanks...

Rotax you are doing almost everything WRONG as far as your diet goes.

Lose all the fast food and junk food. The salads count as junk as you're probably overloading them with dressing and other junk.

Eat lean chicken (no skin), turkey, tuna, whole grain breads, no soda (beer is fine with me), no chips. Add fresh fruit and veggies to your diet.

Not only will you lose weight but you'll have more $$$ in your pocket.

kinda figured that my diet wasnt that great..lol...

Only thing that goes in the pasta is well the dressin and its vinagrette, sometimes olives but their expensive...77 cents a can..sheesh...

and i figured tuna was good...Is tuna still allright if prepaired with mayo? dont really dig straight tuna....

Turkey yeah, sounds beter than ham , and i thin k i can get a bunch of meals out of a little roaster chicken anywho....

I cannot stand white bread, unless its with a burger...

and fresh fruit and veggies....greenbeans, asparagus,Broccoli straw berrys, bannana's?

I do drink soda but not alot, a ltr lasts me week and a half, but i think im gonna cut that out as well... Hows the powderd lemonade drink mix? i mix it wicked light, just enough to cover up the chlorinated water here in phoenix....

So what would be a super cheap healty protien diet?