Sign in to follow this  

SoCal HVA Day at the Track (tentative)

I was just informed that GP Motos/Moto Forza will be having an HVA Track Day in @ 1 month. Nothing firm on date yet, location, most likely to be Amago MX (sports park). So all this is only to whet our appetites, nothing firm yet.

When Paul L finalizes his plan I will post it. Just be ready to take your Italian girls out for a track date.

And don't expect to see me on the big track,,,I will stick to the old guy Vet......Sen track, its more like an off road trail ride anyway!

R

I was just informed that GP Motos/Moto Forza will be having an HVA Track Day in @ 1 month. Nothing firm on date yet, location, most likely to be Amago MX (sports park). So all this is only to whet our appetites, nothing firm yet.

When Paul L finalizes his plan I will post it. Just be ready to take your Italian girls out for a track date.

And don't expect to see me on the big track,,,I will stick to the old guy Vet......Sen track, its more like an off road trail ride anyway!

R

Will this be on a weekend Rob or a weekday....? Amago is still fun , Cahuilla would be funner

My Italian girl has hairy armpits... can I still bring her..?

T

Nothing firm yet,, I will keep y'all posted!

PS I don't mind the hair thing.......

I also like Cahuilla better,,but its their call not mine.

I must say though that for off road riding practice the Amago Vet track is very good with is course layout.

I like being ganged up on by 8 girls,,,as long as they don't hit too hard and don't ride Hondas.....!!! We will need to ask the Pro-ride people when the was the last time a Honda won any championship (few and far between lately)

( from F-1 cars to MXGP to AMA MX to FIM Enduro etc etc ) My fave AMA MX rider,,,Windham (Hon) and before KW,,, LaRocco (Hon),, I have always liked the FC team and like their machines Hondas or not. Just rambling!!

That would be fun, I haven't been there in a while. It will give all of you ample opportunities to work on your passing skills, as I'm guaranteed to be the slowest one at the track. :thumbsup: