Jets

Anyone know if these are the long Hex head mains like the one that comes with the carb on my X4R? Pic shows round heads however this is the same pic I've seen on a couple of websites. I emailed tbolt but did not receive a response. Will these work?

http://tboltusa.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=602

No, they actually are short round ones like in the pic. Mikuni Hex mains won't work because they have a different thread pitch. Those ones will work and seem to work great for some folks. I would definitely change your float level accordingly and make sure the needle isn't bottoming out in the jet. Because they are shorter, the opening is higher and closer to where the end of the needle sits at idle.

Those jets do work great in my mikuni 26 that came on my OGM also, so if anyone reads this and needs jets for that, these work great. I ended up not using that MOLKT carb for other reasons, so I thought my jet purchase was a waste, but they work fine for my vm.

Keihin small round slotted for the main and Mikuni M28/1001 for the pilot same as Banshee.

What i got was the kehnin small round slotted, a 110 and a 107 and ended up using the 107.

The guy at the Yamaha shop sold me a Mikuni VM26 Pilot Jet Size 25. It looks like it has less threads than the pics I've seen of the M28/1001. It's the Pilot jet for the Banshee.

Will it work?

The guy at the Yamaha shop sold me a Mikuni VM26 Pilot Jet Size 25. It looks like it has less threads than the pics I've seen of the M28/1001. It's the Pilot jet for the Banshee.

Will it work?

Yes

pilot is on the bottom

Jets1.jpg

Precision:

I saw that pic on a previous post and that is not the Pilot jet I got from the Yamaha shop. This is the one they sold me.

mkvmpilot.gif

Precision:

I saw that pic on a previous post and that is not the Pilot jet I got from the Yamaha shop. This is the one they sold me.

mkvmpilot.gif

VM TM and TMX Carbs all take the same Pilot Jets as you have pictured it is a VM they come in increments of 5 from (#15 to #80 )

thats not like the #25 that I have

(M28/1001-25) is the part number directly through Mikuni and they come in a (4) pack.

Precision:

mkvmpilot.gif

That one won't work. The VM28/1001 are smaller than that. Those are for the large vm two stroke carbs.