New Crf250r

Hey guys check this out....I have been wanting a new bike for some time. I was riding a yz450f 2004 model for a few years. I crashed it pretty hard in 2006 and haven't rode much since then. I have really been wanting to get back into racing and was really hesitant on the old 450. well guess what.....

my absolutely wonderful wife went down and bought me a brand new 2007 crf250r!!! She said that she had heard me talking about getting a 250f and thought I would be happier with one. The end of this month is our anniversay and wow what a gift....all I got her was a new diamong ring.Damn I thought I was doing good.....I have a great wife!!!!!

awesome :thumbsup:

Enjoy the bike.

thats awesome... i can only hope the woman i marry is that good too me.

She's a winner

Thanks guys....she is the greatest!!!!!!

ha i wish my mom would do that :thumbsup: so how u like the bike?

get up some pics!

A diamond ring is a big deal to the women folk. You done good!

Indeed, a keeper.

A diamond ring is a big deal to the women folk. You done good!

yah every woman loves diamonds. you gotta post up some pics. have a great anniversary:thumbsup: (at the end of the month).

yah every woman loves diamonds. you gotta post up some pics. have a great anniversary:thumbsup: (at the end of the month).

Oh yea, you should treat her to a day at the track so she can watch you ride the new bike she got for you.:thumbsup:

Thanks to all you guys.I will gets pics up asap.