XT225 Turn Signals

I busted mine off and also busted off the brackets welded to the frame:bonk: , so I need something thats not OEM to replace the blinkers thatll be street legal and work for the electronics set up on the bike... any ideas?

Ive searched xt225.com but they all seem to have taken care of theirs, cause no one seems to have done that much damage. I need to figure something out cause its my ride to work too!

Ive been thinking theres gotta be some kind of simple blinker that uses adhesive or bolt/nuts to hold it on so I can just affix it to the rear fender or the rear tail light.

as always any and all advice is very much appreciated!!:thumbsup:

Check these in the Dennis Kirk catalog Mini-Stalk turn signals K & S 21-0269

Yea thats the only ones ive found (via xt225.com) and they still mount to the brackets - see ive completely broken off the brackets on one side. I guess Im gonna either have to do some welding or get really inventive.

maybe one of those fender kits for a regular dirtbike could work, just "cut and paste" it on there with some rivets adn liquid nails or something:excuseme:

K & S also has a complete kit with mounting brackets in the Dennis Kirk catalog. The kit without lights is P/N 21-549 for $19.99 and the chrome signal lights are P/N 21-548 for $35.99. You can use their mini-stalk lights with these brackets instead of the chrome lights. Page 935 in their off-road catalog.

i know the stock xt350 rear signals, the frame bracket bolts on for the rear signals.

K & S also has a complete kit with mounting brackets in the Dennis Kirk catalog. The kit without lights is P/N 21-549 for $19.99 and the chrome signal lights are P/N 21-548 for $35.99. You can use their mini-stalk lights with these brackets instead of the chrome lights. Page 935 in their off-road catalog.

thanks for the info glenn, since I broke off the brackets that the stalks bolt to, I am going flushmount, and xt225.com had the perfect solution:

603030big.jpg

:thumbsup: sweet