Ridegear.com gripe

I placed an order with ridegear, and I called them to make sure everything was in stock on my order, when I was told that they may not ship my order for weeks, or even months.... and that they havent been shipping for weeks as it is, and that "management is trying to sort things out as soon as they can"

Whats up with that, I guess I should have placed my order on the phone to begin with but I could never get through until today.

Well I guess i'll have to go spend 600 dollars somewhere else.

I've been having problems with them also. I ordered a tool case and a gear bag and they only had the tool case. They shipped the tool case and didn't send me a e-mail or anything about the gear bag. I had to sent them like 2-3 e-mails before I got a response saying they would credit me. Waited a few days and nothing. Tried calling them 4 times over 2 days. NO answer. Finally threatened them to dispute the charges and they said it will be posted last Friday. And it's Wendsday and I still don't see nothing! I sent one last e-mail and gave them until today to give me my credit......

They had some of the best prices too it sux :thumbsup:

just go to www.motosport.com

never heard of any complaints and never had any troubles with them, i messed up my order on accident called in and that day they had more order straightened out (more like 10 minutes after i called lol i checked it)

i love them, will never order from any other place. plus you can't beat their free 2-day shipping if you spend $100

just go to www.motosport.com

never heard of any complaints and never had any troubles with them, i messed up my order on accident called in and that day they had more order straightened out (more like 10 minutes after i called lol i checked it)

i love them, will never order from any other place. plus you can't beat their free 2-day shipping if you spend $100

yea I know. I usually stick with Rocky Mountain or Motosport but ridegear had some really good prices and a deal with free shipping if you spent over $50.

They finally sent me another e-mail back today this is what they said. After telling me that my credit was posted and should of been up LAST friday.

"I do know there was an issue with our credit card processor holding our

customers funds, we are working on a solution and I will get back

with you as soon as I know more info, as of right now I will have to ask

you to hold tight a couple days and let me update you as soon as I know

what is going to happen."

Makes me wonder if they are just trying to screw me or something is really wrong with their machine...:thumbsup:

I like locomx.com the best.One of my orders got messed up and they emailed me so quick.I was very happy with them.

I would phone them and demand your $$$ back asap, I got 2 different stories from them on why they can't ship and how long they couldnt ship so... seeeeems shady

They finally sent me another e-mail back today this is what they said. After telling me that my credit was posted and should of been up LAST friday.

"I do know there was an issue with our credit card processor holding our

customers funds, we are working on a solution and I will get back

with you as soon as I know more info, as of right now I will have to ask

you to hold tight a couple days and let me update you as soon as I know

what is going to happen."

Makes me wonder if they are just trying to screw me or something is really wrong with their machine...:thumbsup:

I have phoned them twice (last week and this week) and they have been very honest and friendly. Their secondary warehousing system has caused them a large backlog which they are clearing out. They also had trouble with e-mail for a while so there was a backlog there too. Luckily nothing I ordered is time critical so I will wait.

I placed an order with ridegear, and I called them to make sure everything was in stock on my order, when I was told that they may not ship my order for weeks, or even months.... and that they havent been shipping for weeks as it is, and that "management is trying to sort things out as soon as they can"

Whats up with that, I guess I should have placed my order on the phone to begin with but I could never get through until today.

Well I guess i'll have to go spend 600 dollars somewhere else.

I'm waiting on and order from them right now. :thumbsup: it was the only place I could find a replacement visor for my 14 yr. olds Monster helmet. I've heard nothing also.

In the past I have gotten fairly good service. I wonder if they are going ouit of business? :thumbsup:

I use mxmegastore alot now.....

They seem a little steeper in price compared to some other suppliers. I did a little comparison on some items, and they were not on sale as mentioned. Full price!...........600 buck may go further if spent somewhere else.

Just my O2.

Yeah, I ordered from ridegear last week a 25$ Quiet Core. The payment system is very smooth but you never get a response from them after that. I filed that they are fraudulent with my credit card company and got my money back.

I've been buying from Rocky Mountain now for a year or so and love them, Super fast order response and shipping is ungodly fast!

http://www.rockymountainmc.com/home.do

Yeah ridegear took so long on a tire I ordered that I just asked for a refund and haven't looked back sense. I've been using whoever has the cheapest price out of bikebandit, TT, rockymountain, motorcorssuperstore etc...

Ive ordered from them in the past and wont do it again, they took like 3 weeks to get a helmet. I use Rockymoto or Newenough or motosport now. Newenough is at my house in 3-5 days max. and great closeout prices!

I always order from Motosport. I callin instead of ordering online, and I always get a better price, especially on gear. I ordered something on Thursday, had it on Saturday. They were actually pulling it for shipping as I had the guy on the phone. They are great with returns too.

Try denniskirk or right here at the Thumpertalk store--i've been using DK for at least 12yrs---0 problems---TTstore for the last 2yrs ---0 problems

RockymountainATV has super customer service, just need to carry more brands. Has anybody every had any problems with extremesupply. I ordered a helmet and kidney belt about a week ago. My mom called recently and they said that they are waiting for the kidney belt from fox and that it should be here anyday now. But it's been several days since then and no information.

MotoSport.com all i will use. Free 2 day shipping if you spend 100. Answer everytime. Respond to emails.

Has anybody every had any problems with extremesupply. I ordered a helmet and kidney belt about a week ago. My mom called recently and they said that they are waiting for the kidney belt from fox and that it should be here anyday now. But it's been several days since then and no information.

I've used them a few times and never had a problem. Great prices.

Well I've waited another week since my last call (been waiting since 22 Mar for an e-mail with a shipping tracking number). Tried to call them today, listened to their message service until it finally told me to send an e-mail. Tried a second time, same result. No customer service. Called VISA and made sure no charge had been made. Told VISA to not accept any charge from RideGear. Will do business where customer service is provided.