Sierra Club Hypocrits Hike "Off Trail" and Trash Park!

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_8857310

In their own words: "Where I take issue is where Sierra Club hike leaders are taking shortcuts and creating new trails," said Louis Alvarado, honorary mayor of Griffith Park and longtime Sierra Club hike coordinator. "In some cases, it's deforming the natural terrain, killing wild plants and flowers, and defacing the natural landscape."

This just proves once again, that "environmentalism" is just a smokescreen for a selfish group of people who simply want to lock up land for their own personal (ab)use.

Why don't these punks go hike to hell at that blistering pace....haha.

From the article:

And the major culprit, some say: elite hikers of the Sierra Club, a 116-year-old advocate for all things gay.

Fixed:busted:

I can't believe they're even pissed about human traffic:crazy: Wha's next? Close all the parks and public land to all hikers, bikers and anyone who would actually enjoy the outdoors so the "natural" landscape can remain unchanged forever:excuseme:

The self-righteous life these fanatics lead really kills me:crazy:

I wonder if the know how much pollution came from the production of the retarded a$$ Prius they're driving? Or the synthetic fabrics they wear? Hypocritical bastards:banghead:

I can't believe they're even pissed about human traffic:crazy: Wha's next? Close all the parks and public land to all hikers, bikers and anyone who would actually enjoy the outdoors so the "natural" landscape can remain unchanged forever:excuseme:

Actually, yes, that is the next step.

Dave

I can't believe they're even pissed about human traffic:crazy: Wha's next? Close all the parks and public land to all hikers, bikers and anyone who would actually enjoy the outdoors so the "natural" landscape can remain unchanged forever:thumbsup:

The self-righteous life these fanatics lead really kills me:crazy:

I wonder if the know how much pollution came from the production of the retarded a$$ Prius they're driving? Or the synthetic fabrics they wear? Hypocritical bastards:banghead:

I watched a show on History, "The Universe" and they the episode was on colonizing Mars. Scientists and NASA think that it would be possible to terraform Mars and artificially make it into a planet like earth within 150 years. All these environmental Nazi's are fighting against even making a trip to Mars, because they say we would devastate the natural beauty and landscape of Mars.:confused: :bonk:is wrong with their heads? They just want everthing to stay exactly how it is and basically dont want us humans to exist. I dont see why they dont just go kill themselves and that way they no longer damage the "natural" landscape.:thumbsup:

Actually, yes, that is the next step.

Dave

It must be a sad, sad life these people lead:crazy:

i hate these people.