Michelin AC10

Sorry for another tire question. I searched for Michelin AC10 here and most of it was how they are not made and availability is limited. I found tires some on-line.

A friend was using one for the first time this past weekend. Only tried it on pavement & gravel so no real off-road feedback. But it did look good and from behind him it appeard to have good bite.

Any opinions on the Michelin AC10 for 60-70% off-road?

Thanks!

It's more 100% off road as it is fully aggresive and good in mud. It does have a harder compound and will last longer on pavement than Michelins non dot equivalent. I have one and like it.

Im currently running the Michelin AC10's. Sometimes I ride my XR600 100% on-road. I rode from my house in Palmdale to Silverwood via Wrightwood. Through the twisties following a friend w/a 07 Gold Wing and a older 750 Nighthawk. Tires wroked great. Ride all over town (street) and ride desert almost every weekend. Tires have appx 1500 miles w/ PLENTY of life left on rear. Rocky MTN ATV had them. Hope they still do. I need to order another rear, I'd have to say the AC10 is more suited to on road than other DOT knobbies out there.

I've run the AC10 for a couple years on my plated DR-Z400E. It's a good tire on pavement, doesn't vibrate too badly or make much noise. It looks very aggressive, like it should be terrible on the road, but rides good enough for what it is. I wouldn't use it for extended road riding. I think it's a really good tire off road in all conditions. In Moab, we have deep sand, rocks, and everything in between. Mud is rare, but it's never seemed worse than anything else in those conditions.

I buy mine from the TT Store, they've always been easy to get.

How come they don't have AC10's on the Michelin website?

I had a AC10 on my last bike, it was fine on the tarmac and mud but useless in rocky sections. i couldn't wait to be shot of it. i now run Metzler 6 days and they are great

How come they don't have AC10's on the Michelin website?

I have heard they are discontinued

Anyone seen AC10's in a 19"?

I just bought an AC-10 in 19". It was the main reason I bought the AC-10 as it was the only DOT I could find in 19" (rear). I haven't mounted it yet, but I bought if from Bike Bandit and they had to get it from somewhere else so it took an extra week. If it is discontinued, I am not sure what I will use after it wears out.

I have them on my 03 XR4 and have to say they are great tires, a little loose on DG trails like Cleghorn but I like that. To break it loose is not a problem and to stuff turns with confidence is easy. Try motorcyclesuperstore.com for all the sizes. in stock ready to ship.

I've tried everywhere, maybe someone can help me find a 120/90-18 in stock. Just throwing it out there, none of the major distributors have these.

I've tried everywhere, maybe someone can help me find a 120/90-18 in stock. Just throwing it out there, none of the major distributors have these.

rocky mountain has 110/100-18's in stock

I just got one from my local shop from western power sports.