Sign in to follow this  

85 to screw around on?

I weigh 160 and I'm thinking of getting an 85 to play around on the pewee tracks at my local park. The extreme peewee track is so awesome, it has 3 little tables, and a couple of doubles. I was thinking how fun it would be to throw that little bike around the corners. am i too big? I'm thinking of trying to trade my old xr for one. Might help me with my big bike cornering too? what do you think?

depending on how tall ya are id get a KX100 and re-do the susp. for ur weight!:thumbsup:

On second thought, just how much money do you have? I wish I could just buy bikes here and there for specific goof off purposes...LOL! Seems like a lot of money..to me.. haha

i would go for a actual pit bike, 110 or 70s or 50s. they are still pretty quick, my buddy does the triples i cant do with his 110, tho im a C class and hes A. just ride your 250f on the mini track, thats what i do, i love terrorizing little kids on 65s lol

I used to take my buddys 85 for a spin every now and then when we would ride together. It was a KTM and i was to big for it, so for me to be comfortable i would sit back on the seat which in turn made it REALLY hard to keep the front wheel down, it was a blast to ride

Mini's are awesome. The worst is when your on the 85 track and some amazing 10 year old blows by you and your 'big bike' talents like your standing still. :thumbsup:

depending on how tall ya are id get a KX100 and re-do the susp. for ur weight!:thumbsup:

It has to be 85cc or less at my track for the peewee course. I was thinking 85 with the stiffest springs available

On second thought, just how much money do you have? I wish I could just buy bikes here and there for specific goof off purposes...LOL! Seems like a lot of money..to me.. haha

I'm loaded man... yeah right. No I have my 250f that I ride at the track, then I have a 94 XR 250L dualsport. I was thinking I'd try and trade the XR for an 85.