Attempting the Hot Tub on Hells Revenge in Moab

I thought this looked pretty challenging and tried it out...I think its doable but it's definitely intimidating when you roll in. To add insult to injury after I picked up the bike I slipped on all of the oily sand in the bottom of the pit resulting in the bike landing directly on my chest...it hurt more than the fall both physically and to the good ol' ego.

Also, the guy filming calls this the Toilet Bowl by accident...this is actually the Hot Tub on Hells Revenge

Enjoy:ride:

Your bike left some nice scars in the rock, at least you tried it!

You were there next time you got it looked like that could have hurt when you fell

I thought this looked pretty challenging and tried it out...I think its doable but it's definitely intimidating when you roll in. To add insult to injury after I picked up the bike I slipped on all of the oily sand in the bottom of the pit resulting in the bike landing directly on my chest...it hurt more than the fall both physically and to the good ol' ego.

Also, the guy filming calls this the Toilet Bowl by accident...this is actually the Hot Tub on Hells Revenge

A+ for effort:thumbsup: that looks like fun

nice try - that things huge!

That looks awesome to ride, great try though, did your buddy make it?

How bad did you mess your bike up? Left some decent scrap marks down the rock.

I think he just scrapped off some rubber from all the 4 wheelers??

nah, the "fall" was more of a slide than anything. No problem at all

That looks awesome to ride, great try though, did your buddy make it?

He didn't even try it...he really got pissed off later about that fact too!:thumbsup:

How bad did you mess your bike up? Left some decent scrap marks down the rock.

...that's what I was most concerned about after "hearing" it come down behind me but not seeing it...it was fine though...the peg is what did the scarring of the rock and it was fine...the only readjustment I made was to tighen up my handlebars but I think that's only becuase I had worked on them the night before and may not have cinched them down as good as I should have. A little tiny scrape on the pipe and that was it...all said I was quite surprised how unscathed it came out.

camp043.jpg

Here I am riding down it. You have some balls to ride up it. That thing is like a 10 foot vertical wall.

He didn't even try it...he really got pissed off later about that fact too!:thumbsup:

i do that to - i hope i dont cross paths with the hot tub so i dont have to try it.

I did it last year :thumbsup:

nice try dude!

camp043.jpg

Here I am riding down it. You have some balls to ride up it. That thing is like a 10 foot vertical wall.

haha you can see all the rubber left on the rock from all the people who have tried it!:thumbsup:

I did it last year :thumbsup:

nice try dude!

Nicely done!!

I figure there's got to be a bunch of folks out there that have done it but I'm honestly surprised that I haven't seen any other video of these folks...I'm proud of trying it and screwing it up!! I'd be really tootin' my whistle if I rode it clean.:thumbsup:

Nicely done!!

I figure there's got to be a bunch of folks out there that have done it but I'm honestly surprised that I haven't seen any other video of these folks...I'm proud of trying it and screwing it up!! I'd be really tootin' my whistle if I rode it clean.:thumbsup:

dont think about it too much, just go :thumbsup:

nice try man haha i like how you fell after words when you were picking up your bike it look like that hurt more than when you fell down the hill

Badass.... Havent ridden Moab yet. Looks like I finally might be going with a group in October. Im now going to make a point of trying this..

Nice vid brother.. Thanks for sharing.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

not sure if we did the hot tub, but here is a video with most of hell's revenge from last year. going back this august for a week again