Got a present to myself in the mail today :D

XR250 or XR400? If its a 250, a full exhaust will make a big difference!

XR400R

I'm pretty sure I have an bigger baffle in it, I'm going to get pics soon to varify.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBTOX%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270223155368&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

Brand New UNI w/ cage and all shipped to my door for 13.25$ I call it a steal myself :thumbsup:

I love Ebay!!! :thumbsup:

Now to find a few more little hop up mods before I rejet, I'd rather only have to rejet once and get everything done.

Any suggestions?

You gotta love those fleabay deals. They are good. I've seen the WBE2 exhaust up there for 2 bills, and I'm surprised people are not jumping on it. That's a great deal. I bought one a few months back and really like it.

Yeah Bro,that price is right,I just placed a order with 4 different vendors,XRs only,Service Honda,Chapparal,and TT store,Id web shopped for hours,and some of TTs "Low prices" were not the lowest,me being in Panama,Ive got to order most everything,tires,oil filters,and brake pads,and maybee a few odds and ends, I can get here,but thats about it,I just ordered the following-Did ert2 gold chain,42 rear chain wheel,14 front chain wheel,rear wheel bearings,steering stem bearings,seal savers,led tail light bulb,stock head light,head light bulb fixture,2 spare bulbs,XRs speedo bracket,clutch cable,iridium plug,thats what Im expecting now,some came,still waiting for more,all this is for my 250,when its done,Im gonna start on my 650L,Its a never ending thing.

Yeah Bro,that price is right,I just placed a order with 4 different vendors,XRs only,Service Honda,Chapparal,and TT store,Id web shopped for hours,and some of TTs "Low prices" were not the lowest,me being in Panama,Ive got to order most everything,tires,oil filters,and brake pads,and maybee a few odds and ends, I can get here,but thats about it,I just ordered the following-Did ert2 gold chain,42 rear chain wheel,14 front chain wheel,rear wheel bearings,steering stem bearings,seal savers,led tail light bulb,stock head light,head light bulb fixture,2 spare bulbs,XRs speedo bracket,clutch cable,iridium plug,thats what Im expecting now,some came,still waiting for more,all this is for my 250,when its done,Im gonna start on my 650L,Its a never ending thing.

PANAMA! Lol ol' Halen :ride:

On a side note, sounds good. If you really keep an eye on ebay, you can get some out of this world deals. I would grocery shop on ebay if I could :confused:

What kind of tires did ya get? I'm going to be needing a new read tire soon for the XR400R, first one since the bike was new in 03'. I've looked at all the tire threads, and still cant decide what I want. I need something for hard pack, but that will still bite in the mud and hills. Not sure what to go with yet, I guess I'll just pick one that looks good and pull the trigger.

I bet you have some out of this world riding down there in panama, I saw about a year ago when Yamaha introduced the new WR250/450, If I remember correctly they did all the demo rides for magazines in panama, in the rain forests and such, I was very envious of what you guys have to ride in down there :ride:

Keep those bikes maintained and the dream alive :thumbsup::thumbsup:

PANAMA! Lol ol' Halen :D

On a side note, sounds good. If you really keep an eye on ebay, you can get some out of this world deals. I would grocery shop on ebay if I could :ride:

What kind of tires did ya get? I'm going to be needing a new read tire soon for the XR400R, first one since the bike was new in 03'. I've looked at all the tire threads, and still cant decide what I want. I need something for hard pack, but that will still bite in the mud and hills. Not sure what to go with yet, I guess I'll just pick one that looks good and pull the trigger.

I bet you have some out of this world riding down there in panama, I saw about a year ago when Yamaha introduced the new WR250/450, If I remember correctly they did all the demo rides for magazines in panama, in the rain forests and such, I was very envious of what you guys have to ride in down there :D

Keep those bikes maintained and the dream alive :ride::thumbsup:

Right on,it is awesome riding,but the red clay mud it a muh fuh,it is unmercifull ,and it takes a long time to clean up your bike after a good off roader,but the riding is endless,beaches,mountains,we got it all.Come on down here,we will ride.:confused::thumbsup: