Sign in to follow this  

anyone in NH?

was wondering if there is anyone from NH? looking for some people to come riding with me at a 700 acre sandpit behind my house. im located 35 minutes north of concord

Im just north of Plymouth, about 30 minutes from you...is the pit rideable yet? If so, what are ya doing Friday?

i actually have to work, and i have to wait for my clutch. but if you want i can ride in like 2 weeks.

I live in mass, but would definitely be up for the drive. I also know of a spot in southern, nh that has about 80miles of trails, and is legal, but doesn't open until may 24th.

nice, it wouldnt happen to be the beds near londonderry is it?

It's further south and west. It's legal, but not easy to find.

Where exactly ?fill us in.........I live in salem,NH not far from the beds.I just have to finish replaceing pivot bearings and im ready!

Thanks Lee

I would definitley be up for some riding...I live in ossipee..Just bought an 02 yz426f...There is also 7500 acres in Berlin, NH...Give me a shout if interested...I can only go on weekends.

I would definitley be up for some riding...I live in ossipee..Just bought an 02 yz426f...There is also 7500 acres in Berlin, NH...Give me a shout if interested...I can only go on weekends.

Is the old ski place in Ossipee still open for riding? (I think Mt. Whittier) I've never been but did a drive by and it looked closed. (this was in late Sept.)

I live in MA but vacation in Ossipee and still haven't found any good riding, I truck it up to Brownfield ME.

PM me if you have any info.

Sorry for the delay...

I can't post the location because the parking lot has already been closed twice due to a bunch of idiots trashing the place and riding in the parking lot. If you're really interested. PM me your email address and I'll add you to the weekend ride list...

Im in Loudon and usually only ride tracks and Hoo-Ev. Would be happy to ride with anyone and have a couple buddies who would be too.

West Ossipee, NH .......WR450.....Always looking for good riding locations.

Too many places closed down to ATV, and here we are among Thousands of Mountain acres.

i had to buy a whole new swing arm for my xr 650 from keep it roostin for $250. i get it on on mon which means i'll be ridding next week.My bikes been down for 4 weeks.frozen pivot bolt.frozen chain adjusters ect.I cant wait to ride with some new people.

hey, i'm not in NH but i'll be living in vermont all summer. i don't think you're too far of a drive for me to turn down 700 acres of sand pit riding!

i'd be down for that too. berlin is a little under 2 hours from my place in vt