anyone in NH?

I would definitley be up for some riding...I live in ossipee..Just bought an 02 yz426f...There is also 7500 acres in Berlin, NH...Give me a shout if interested...I can only go on weekends.

Is the old ski place in Ossipee still open for riding? (I think Mt. Whittier) I've never been but did a drive by and it looked closed. (this was in late Sept.)

I live in MA but vacation in Ossipee and still haven't found any good riding, I truck it up to Brownfield ME.

PM me if you have any info.

Sorry for the delay...

I can't post the location because the parking lot has already been closed twice due to a bunch of idiots trashing the place and riding in the parking lot. If you're really interested. PM me your email address and I'll add you to the weekend ride list...

i had to buy a whole new swing arm for my xr 650 from keep it roostin for $250. i get it on on mon which means i'll be ridding next week.My bikes been down for 4 weeks.frozen pivot bolt.frozen chain adjusters ect.I cant wait to ride with some new people.

I would definitley be up for some riding...I live in ossipee..Just bought an 02 yz426f...There is also 7500 acres in Berlin, NH...Give me a shout if interested...I can only go on weekends.

i'd be down for that too. berlin is a little under 2 hours from my place in vt