Need 25$ for free shipping...

Trying to decide what I should spend that money on. They have some Spy Alloys but not sure if I should decide on goggles yet or not. They have some Shift and Fox kidney belts but wasn't sure if I should go to my shop first and try one on. When we go to Durhamtown my Dad and Bro may or may not ride, wondering if I should buy them some gloves or anything else. And then they have casual wear.

or you can just stop spending and just have them ground ship it. but if you really want to spend $25 i'll let you buy me some spy allow goggles =] oh come on you said it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

or you can just stop spending and just have them ground ship it. but if you really want to spend $25 i'll let you buy me some spy allow goggles =] oh come on you said it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shipping is 15$ since I'm ordering a helmet. Thanks for the offer though!

shoot, new helmet, get some goggles to match!:thumbsup:

wasn't sure if I should go to my shop first and try one on

Most shops hate it when someone comes in, tries stuff on, occupies their time, then goes and buys the item online.

Most shops hate it when someone comes in, tries stuff on, occupies their time, then goes and buys the item online.

No, if I went to the shop and liked it then I would have bought it. But they hate us anyway, we go there a lot and stare at the bikes.

I'd try to skip the casual stuff. I'll admit I have bought some mx casual stuff, because its basically required. :thumbsup: But yeah, I'd either buy oil or something useful, goggles would be good if you need them. I have spy magnetos, nice. I think the selectron foam would be nice. I got the fixed foam.

get the goggles.

If you are shopping at motoworld they have 06 Magnetos with Selectron on sale for $25 :thumbsup: I ordered me a couple pair.

Grips!!!!!!