cam chain

Remember however the TT Store membership is not just for your first order. It is a once off amount and is not applicable to future orders.

If you continue to require parts (and most of us to in one way or another) then the store membership gets spread over every subsequent order and consequently has little bearing on the cost of each part.

Ok just wanted to make sure!!

Where is the cheapest place to get a cam chain? The TT store is cheap, but by the time i become a member, that price is about 50 some odd dollars.

Wait 'til you replace a clutch and see what $10 looks like.

With Crotchrocket, it will take them 2-4 days to get the chain, another day to ship it, and then it will take UPS two days to get it out of Arkansas, so factor that in. ?

http://www.boats.net/parts/search.html?Manufacturer=Yamaha&Catalog=Motorcycle&Year=2001&Model=23924&ModelName=YZ426FN&Component=51638%7C%7C620200690004%7C%7CCAMSHAFT+CHAIN

Item #4

It`s a great place with great customer service. I don`t know why 2001 YZ426F costs so much (29.50$) as I got the cam chain for my 2007 YZ450F for 12.95$. Still it should be a good price for you!

Actually I don`t understand why some people think TT store is the best place to buy. I think you can get most of the available stuff there cheaper or at least with the same price from other places. For me the Ebay is #1 place to shop. You can get killer deals from there.

With Crotchrocket, it will take them 2-4 days to get the chain, another day to ship it, and then it will take UPS two days to get it out of Arkansas, so factor that in. ?

It takes the same amount of time, if not a couple days longer for me to get my parts from the TT OEM store.

• 2 weeks later...
Wait 'til you replace a clutch and see what $10 looks like.

Is the OEM TT store faster? I can live with 2-4 days, even a week.

I went with crotchrocket.com for a recent order because their prices were almost the same as the TT store, I didn't have to pay any membership fee, and AR is closer to me than NV. It's now almost two weeks since I placed the order, my credit card was charged for the full amount, yet my order still says "REVIEWED" with no shipping date in sight.

If the TT store can get my parts out faster, I'll gladly pay the $10 fee and go with them from now. Two weeks is ridiculous.