My new Street Tard!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats sweet, really clean. Looks like a production sumo

thats because it is, its a wr-250x

though i am glad to see that you got that heavy restrictive muffler off of it, i heard they weigh 15lbs.....because it also has a catalytic converter in it

i am the 394th person in the u.s. to have one and had to reserve it super early in NJ. i also already have a fender eliminator kit and small led blinkers. just need to install them and i will be set.

oh, and by the way i got it at hanover honda or powersports whatever you want to call it, they carry almost every brand and in case anyone cares, my bike is number 394 in the u.s. and i got the second one that they had which my dad preordered a while back. again just in case anyone wanted to know ?

hey richie, i am in montville which is in morris county, near clifton,wayne,passaic, and boonton. where r u?

I know Montville. I am located in Denville. I know of that dealer too, I was there a month or so ago, wish I coulda seen your bike. I am yet to see one up close and I'd really like to. How did they treat you? Last few times I've dealt w/ them wasn't so pleasant.