Sign in to follow this  

You ride a husky? What's your profession?

Business Development - Engineering and Envionmental Consulting

(edit: my clients are typically in Commercial Real Estate Finance.....if anyone is looking to send business my way :thumbsup: )

20 Years as a Police Officer/ Last 13 years as K9 handler. Also run a small property management business on the east end of Long Island.

2007 TE510

I am 71 years old and can't find anyone that will give my sorry a _ _ a job. I can ride very well and spend a lot of time healing from stupid falls. I rode street bikes for 30 years and started riding dirt at age 69. The wife says I should stick to something I do well and go back to the asphalt.

I had a real job once, automotive service, sounds better than grease monkey shop owner.

I recommend you find Ride's URL and check out his products. I have purchased a few and have more on my want list when the budget allows.

I'm a 50 year old mechanical engineer currently working as a project manager for a defense company (we build tanks and that sort of thing- pretty cool stuff actually).

I have a 99 TE610 kick start version.

I've been an fine art copper wheel glass engraver for Steuben since '92 and riding Huskies since '87(if my Cagiva counts as a Husky).Steuben is a high-end glass art company in Corning,New York and it's a great place to work.I have my equipment set up at home and engrave here.I work along with four other guys and we all love our work.It was a long six year apprenticeship and they didn't think it was a good idea for me to be racing dirt bikes with their investment in me.One of my apprentice lettering projects was a glass with "Husqvarna WORLD CHAMPION" on one side and the "H" in the gun sight logo on the other.Another was my son stuffing a berm on his Husky.My two sons grew up riding Huskies and I'm pretty sure nobody loves Huskies any more than we do at our house.We still have four of them.

I'm retired from the US Air Force after 20 years. Now work as a civilian for the AF/DOD doing Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance (ISR) ground operations with U-2s, as well as MQ-1, MQ-9 and RQ-4 Umanned Aerial Systems. Such fun!

I've been an fine art copper wheel glass engraver for Steuben since '92 and riding Huskies since '87(if my Cagiva counts as a Husky).Steuben is a high-end glass art company in Corning,New York and it's a great place to work.I have my equipment set up at home and engrave here.I work along with four other guys and we all love our work.It was a long six year apprenticeship and they didn't think it was a good idea for me to be racing dirt bikes with their investment in me.One of my apprentice lettering projects was a glass with "Husqvarna WORLD CHAMPION" on one side and the "H" in the gun sight logo on the other.Another was my son stuffing a berm on his Husky.My two sons grew up riding Huskies and I'm pretty sure nobody loves Huskies any more than we do at our house.We still have four of them.

Cool! I'm up the road by Ithaca. 2nd Annual North East Husky Gathering in Cortland NY(Huskytown for more than one reason now!) 9/6-7. I'll post details soon and bring those Huskys!

Norman

Great!We'll be there.I wasn't aware of anything like that around here.Thanks for the info and give us all a reminder here.We'll see you there,Renn.

Im a grain & sheep farmer on the south coast of Western Australia. I can buy dirt bikes in the guise of farm ag bikes & can claim tax back. Got a 08 TE510 & tell everyone we have verry fast sheep.:thumbsup::ride:

21 years in the investment biz, and past 15 years as a portfolio manager.

My mission is to allow clients and shareholders to retire comfortably.