Thumpertalk compression release hole plug

I cant find the plug that has been for sale on this site before. Now that I have done the cam swap out I'd like to plug off that hole in the head where the compression release is.

Anyone know where I can find that piece?




There was a thread recently about this. From memory the shop has stopped stocking them. Suggest you send a query to the shop and ask.

I bought one on Ebay

Depending on who you ask, they're called expansion plugs, freeze plugs, or cup plugs. $1.50 at the auto parts store (18mm plug). They're a little tricky to get installed with everything in place, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now