Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Supercross Gods Perfect their Work

They say:

"Mr. Reed, the championship would have been too easy for you. Use this opportunity to forge within yourself even greater strength. this is your assignment."

"Mr. Windham, you have worked long and hard for many years. You have before you, a long awaited once in a lifetime opportunity, to foster the heart of a true champion that lies within. Show it to us now and show it to yourself."

"Either of you can do it, we will decide who deserves it."

(the gods have spoken)

Windham is a waste of my time, I keep hoping he pulls off something, still watching but no longer hoping.

I hate to say it because Windham has been a favorite rider of mine for a long time, but I have to agree Ive given up hope.

Windham has been on the podium in every race this season. No one else is even close to him in points. Windham could have the championship gift wrapped and handed to him if Chad's injury was made more severe by riding last week.

Correction. Should have said: Windham has had a top 5 finish in every race this season.

Nothing will be gift wrapped. To be a champion does not require going out and winning every race. You don't even have to win most races. You have to have the most points at the end of the season. This requires consistency, and you have to have the "Capacity for the K.O." You have to be able to put it away when the opportunity is there.

I'm tired of rooting for K-Dub, it sure seems like he is always going to be the bridesmaid. Reed is basicly out in Detroit and he goes and gets 3rd? it seems like hes basicly where he is and thats it, never will be the top dog.

Windham has been on the podium in every race this season.

Not exactly... Check the results for Anaheim 1, San Diego, Indy and Irving/Dallas. This year will be Windham's best chance and possibly his last. Especially with Stewart and some of the up-coming riders in the mix for next year.

Besides Daytona, Windham hasn't really capitalized on Reed's mistakes. He would be very close to him in points right now if he had won the races that Reed did "poorly" in. He needs to see this opportunity and pin it.. I agree that this is probably his last shot.

I have been a KW fan also but have lost interest recently, he seems to have lost some of the fire.

I'm tired of rooting for K-Dub, it sure seems like he is always going to be the bridesmaid. Reed is basicly out in Detroit and he goes and gets 3rd? it seems like hes basicly where he is and thats it, never will be the top dog.

i thought he got 12th in detroit... ?:thumbsup:

did the ama sprinkle their magical dust on the results again?

Not exactly... Check the results for Anaheim 1, San Diego, Indy and Irving/Dallas. This year will be Windham's best chance and possibly his last. Especially with Stewart and some of the up-coming riders in the mix for next year.

My bad, should of have said top 5 finish all season long.

i thought he got 12th in detroit... ?:thumbsup:

did the ama sprinkle their magical dust on the results again?

He meant Reed was basically out and Windham could only manage a 3rd place finish...

If Windham wants it he needs to WIN races... PERIOD!

windham has always been a head case and always will be......some on here will be shocked to read that i'd rather see reed win the title than windham......22 is hungry.....windham should be ravenous but he seems quite satiated....

windham has always been a head case and always will be......some on here will be shocked to read that i'd rather see reed win the title than windham......22 is hungry.....windham should be ravenous but he seems quite satiated....

I think all he cares about is the money, as long as hes bringing home the check hes happy.

i suppose but he'd be about a million bucks richer with the championship bonus so by your logic he should be winning......

He meant Reed was basically out and Windham could only manage a 3rd place finish...

If Windham wants it he needs to WIN races... PERIOD!

Yeah thats what I meant. And I agree for sure, just going 2nd and 3rd all the time isn't going to win a championship against someone like Reed.