Electric Dirt Bike in BC

This was their first model I had here in BC last year. The new one goes 95km/hr and goes 45 miles on a charge. It will run with a 250F. Pretty amazing....140 pounds and goes like stink. No gas, oil, motor work all you have to do is change the brake pads...$7400.00 will have one here in BC soon for test rides...dave@davenorona.com

This was their first model I had here in BC last year. The new one goes 95km/hr and goes 45 miles on a charge. It will run with a 250F. Pretty amazing....140 pounds and goes like stink. No gas, oil, motor work all you have to do is change the brake pads...$7400.00 will have one here in BC soon for test rides...dave@davenorona.com

$7,400???? ? I would rather go buy a brand new REAL dirtbike

I dunno about that whole electric bike thing... sure it seems like a great idea, but I just love the sound of a real engine. It just wouldn't be the same. It makes me think of a glorified mountain bike... not that theres anything wrong with mountain biking.

Yes I love my 08 YZF 250 as well but this thing is as much fun. For trails it rips and is faster due to being lighter and it is more flickable. Also if you own land and have neighbors good luck riding your dirt bike. This thing is quieter than a mountain bike and you could build a backyard track anywhere. Also great for new riders to get into motorsports etc...

That vid was me riding it on the North Shore Mountains in BC. And yes you can roost but electric motors have the most torque so you can also ride it like a trials bike. Most motorheads like us love the sound of our machines however many do not so the future is machines that will be silent... believe me the power is the adrenaline not the noise...

I can see that being a better trials bike then a dirt bike per say. As someone else said, they're all torque. Also, they're not that fast, so as soon as u hit anything open, well, might get interesting. However, with the light weight and all that torque it could be great in a trials type situation, or smoething like 5MOH, however, i think the internal combustion dirt bike is gonna be around for a long time to come. The electric bike will have it's place however.

the video above is the euro version very nice...the zero goes 95km/hr and will go 45 miles on a charge...they are super fun and can see the point made about open cali stuff but in the tight snotty trails and for new riders and for back yard racing and for being stealthy....etc...they rule...the only noise you will here is the giggles coming from the rider, it is actually funny...

Yes I love my 08 YZF 250 as well but this thing is as much fun. For trails it rips and is faster due to being lighter and it is more flickable. Also if you own land and have neighbors good luck riding your dirt bike. This thing is quieter than a mountain bike and you could build a backyard track anywhere. Also great for new riders to get into motorsports etc...

That vid was me riding it on the North Shore Mountains in BC. And yes you can roost but electric motors have the most torque so you can also ride it like a trials bike. Most motorheads like us love the sound of our machines however many do not so the future is machines that will be silent... believe me the power is the adrenaline not the noise...

Yeah I think that big log ride is on Fromme mtn. if Im not mistaken? Just think of the up hill stunts & teeters you could hit with that thing lol! My buddy Brad who lives in Bellingham, Wa. knows the guy who is building them. Nice bikes!?