Please help save our local MX Track!

Due to less than a handfull of complaints, our local MX Track is on the verge of being closed down! This is just about the only family oriented activity there is availible in this small town of Grants Pass, Oregon. We now find outselves in the precarious situation of accumulating signatures in order to combat this utterly ridiculous claim. At this point I implore anyone concerned with this matter to please visit the site below and sign the petition to SAVE GPMX. Thanks for your time.

http://www.ridegpmx.com/

Scott

I signed the petition, but then the site wanted $$$$ from me! How in the He!! do you expect to have people sign a petition, if you ask them for money to do so?

**edit** If you sign the petition, your comments will be posted even though it makes it seem like you have to give money. So no worries ?

I have checked and re-checked the site does not want any money. Please everybody help us save our local track. It is free to put your email and name on there and whatever you would like to comment on if you do. Thanks again

Scott