Fcr Mx

Has anyone installed this carb and NOT had problems? My FCR should be here tommarow and I want to install ASAP but now I'm worried that I'll have probs. Maybe I'll just have the shop do it...Thoughts?

the majority have no issue.its a direct bolt on kit.

now that doesnt mean alot of people are not cut out to work on motorcycles.

It's easy to do, just follow the instructions and read the post here about FCRs and you will do fine. Save your money and take pride that you did the work yourself. I did mine last month and it went smoothly no problems. Remember the instructions on the throttle cables are backwards and don't forget to remove the pilot air jet.

Yeah, I planned on doing it myself. Guess I'll go ahead and do it. Need to get my muzzy exhaust in.....they don't give tracking info, but it should be here Sat too.

Wish me luck! And keep an eye out here for my "HELP!" thread...lol

nobody was born knowing how to work on motorcycles... trial and error... go ahead and do it... this site has some very helpful people, IF you need the help

Do it yourself, it is very easy and then you will always know how. There is plethora of information on the FCR here.

now that doesnt mean alot of people are not cut out to work on motorcycles.

:ride:

Eddie's on a roll today. Must be 'cause it's Friday. :thumbsup: Most people don't post when they don't have a problem. It's when they do that you hear about it. It wouldn't be too interesting to read, "My bike is running great. No issues to report." :rant:

im not a carpenter...........

i cant draw for crap.............

my landscaping skills are scary.........

i cant play any instrument............

im not cut out to do lots of things.

im not a carpenter...........

i cant draw for crap.............

my landscaping skills are scary.........

i cant play any instrument............

im not cut out to do lots fo things.

you forgts splleng, 2.

im definately not a spelling be winner and im dyslexic.

i can do a few things ok though.

heroes u all enjoy the weekend fcr mx soon