Are the moderators deleting these posts...OR

1" + in Brier right now, coming down hard.... gotta drive to Everett in a few minutes... The D100 took over all my free time for the past 4 weekends and this weekend was supposed to be the yard work / pressure wash / wash the truck & trailer weekend :ride:

Oh well... beer and hotwings inside sounds better than yard work anyway ?

Has nobody posted it yet.....Ok, here goes....

I've got over an inch of snow, it's still coming down hard, the temperature is dropping, and I'm at about 450ft elevation....?

Yeah, its nut. I guess its directly related to global warming and SUV's. :rant:?:ride:

Nuts, I've never seen it snow like this this time of the year and I'm a life long western wa resident. And I was here all through the 60's and 70's during the big global cooling scare. I'm a global cooling survivor! :mad:

Yeah, its nut. I guess its directly related to global warming and SUV's.??:rant:

Nuts, I've never seen it snow like this this time of the year and I'm a life long western wa resident. And I was here all through the 60's and 70's during the big global cooling scare. I'm a global cooling survivor! :mad:

I woke this morning at 5:30am, looked outside and had over 8" snow on my deck...maybe a foot. I live in Mukilteo, and we get a lot of snow that others in the area don't, but this was shocking, for anytime of the year. Let alone 2/3 thru April. I went back to sleep, and awoke again at 9am. The roads had been sanded and were for the most part clear of snow, but the piles on top of everything else was only beginning to thaw. The 14yr old was up and could tell I wasn't up loading gear and bikes, so we headed to every MX shop in the area. Window shopping for the most part, bought a new OGIO 450 tool pack, and all the hardware to replace the rear fender and tail-light on the KLX450. Looked at a bunch of Orange bikes :o I think I want an E-start 2t next. Maybe the 200 for a woods bike... :ride: