Sign in to follow this  

want a 2 stroke

what kind of price can i realisticly expect to get for an '05 crf250? its in great shape, never crashed

what kind of price can i realisticly expect to get for an '05 crf250? its in great shape, never crashed

post up some pics.:thumbsup:

in your thread title your saying you want a 2 stroke, but then you say you want a crf250, which is not a 2 stroke

dude i am so confused right about now

I'm pretty sure he is asking how much he could get for the 05 CRF 250 he already owns, He will than exchange the currency he receives for a 2 stroke dirtbike.

Read it again Berm....Looks to me like he has a 250f and wants to sell it so he can buy a 2stroke.:thumbsup:

thanks 4 unconfusin berm lol. im tryna get a 2 stroke cus the crf is not torky enuf enuf 4 me, and im a pretty big dude :thumbsup:

thanks 4 unconfusin berm lol. im tryna get a 2 stroke cus the crf is not torky enuf enuf 4 me, and im a pretty big dude :thumbsup:

why dont you get a 450

did you mean torquey? 2-strokes arent really known for having extreme low end torque like a 4-stroke does. i agree with a berm i would get a fo fiddy.

There are lots of kids who will pay good money for it just because its a honda and a 4t. seriously, it wont matter what condition it is in they will still buy it. Check what the 05's are going for in craigslist and list yours accordingly.

why dont you get a 450

Yeah! 450! and ride it will hiking boots too. I could have predicted this post from you, I bet you havent even ridden a 450 :thumbsup: Or wait, 2-strokes are annoying huh?

450s are heavy but great on a track and high speed desert.

did you mean torquey? 2-strokes arent really known for having extreme low end torque like a 4-stroke does. i agree with a berm i would get a fo fiddy.

A 250f has about 2ft/lbs torque more than 125 so I wouldn't call a 250f torquey unless your 13 and weigh 120. How about telling us why you agree he should get a 450? Have you ridden one? I think your expertise lies with small bores sorry:excuseme:

Sorry to hear about your situation 2-stroker, I told ya to keep your YZf but you had to a get the crappy cr125. Good luck with a crf Im sure you'll have way better luck with that:rolleyes:

To the OP, look for someone with a 250 2t who is willing to trade for something smoother and less powerful. You could trade straight across for a good late model 250t:thumbsup:

There are lots of kids who will pay good money for it just because its a honda and a 4t. seriously, it wont matter what condition it is in they will still buy it. Check what the 05's are going for in craigslist and list yours accordingly.

Yeah! 450! and ride it will hiking boots too. I could have predicted this post from you, I bet you havent even ridden a 450 :thumbsup: Or wait, 2-strokes are annoying huh?

450s are heavy but great on a track and high speed desert.

A 250f has about 2ft/lbs torque more than 125 so I wouldn't call a 250f torquey unless your 13 and weigh 120. How about telling us why you agree he should get a 450? Have you ridden one? I think your expertise lies with small bores sorry:excuseme:

Sorry to hear about your situation 2-stroker, I told ya to keep your YZf but you had to a get the crappy cr125. Good luck with a crf Im sure you'll have way better luck with that:rolleyes:

To the OP, look for someone with a 250 2t who is willing to trade for something smoother and less powerful. You could trade straight across for a good late model 250t:thumbsup:

i dont know who got your pantys in a wad, i didnt say nothin bad. plus i said LOW end torque. with the 2-smoke i cant start form big hills without clutchin a lot.

Being in CA

05 CRF250R with LOW hours (I'm assuming cause ya never crashed it)

I'd say about $3,200