Sign in to follow this  

Crf 250R Dual-Can setup

Ok, I have some questions about the crf250r dual exhaust. I found a good deal on 2 seperately sold fmf mufflers. I was wondering if I bought the mufflers seperate would they still fit on the mid pipe if they weren't sold in a pair. I was thinking of getting a megabomb with the stock midpipe and seperately bought fmf's for a full system to try and save some dough. Any new suggestions or just responses to this would be appreciated.

wait so you found a dual exhaust left can, then you found a dual exhaust right can? i dont get it

no, i found 2 single crf250r cans for cheap. I was wondering if the two single cans could match up 2 the midpipe.

no, i found 2 single crf250r cans for cheap. I was wondering if the two single cans could match up 2 the midpipe.

that would be a very stupid thing to do, the single cans are way bigger than the dual cans and a way heivery too

Way heavier? like .4 ounces heavier lol. I didn't think about the smaller cans that are on the 250r, i still think it would look pretty dope with 2 big cans on there.

Wouldnt they be to wide? I thought the single cans were wider? Maybe Im wrong though not sure just what I always thought.