Any DRZ'rs in SOCAL (SF Valley area) wanna ride tomorrow?

Day ride somewhere...anyone interested?:thumbsup:

im in santa clarita and would like to, but ive got brownie olympics in the morning.

im gonna dominate. :thumbsup:

Look up the Castaic Dual Sport Riders web site. They put together rides almost every weekend.

Day ride somewhere...anyone interested?:thumbsup:

Hi Brandon, :lol:

Man, I really would have liked to go riding Saturday, but I was working on building a carport. And today I'm making a run up the Pacific Coast Highway to Oxnard to visit a friend in the hospital, and will probably hit the canyons and the Rock Store on the way back home.

Hey, that reminds me...

The Second Annual SoCalSuMo ride will be coming up soon!:ride:

DRZ400004.jpg

We'll announce some parameters so that we can pick a day that's the most convenient for the most riders. :rant:

Take Care,

Greg

Hi Brandon, :lol:

Man, I really would have liked to go riding Saturday, but I was working on building a carport. And today I'm making a run up the Pacific Coast Highway to Oxnard to visit a friend in the hospital, and will probably hit the canyons and the Rock Store on the way back home.

Hey, that reminds me...

The Second Annual SoCalSuMo ride will be coming up soon!:ride:

DRZ400004.jpg

We'll announce some parameters so that we can pick a day that's the most convenient for the most riders. :rant:

Take Care,

Greg

Greg, you read my mind! i have been wanting to make a trip towards your direction for some time.

Brandon, there are a few people up your direction and i deff recommend making the trip to malibu if you have not already.You may also want to check out SMJ.there is a very active "local ride alerts" forum with peeps up your direction all the way to san deigo that hook up and ride.:thumbsup:

Now I do not want to miss this one! I will be gone from May 17th thru the 27th and June 12-15. Other than that I should be good to go!