Sign in to follow this  

Anyone tried '08 ARC Corona pants?

Curious if anyone here has the '08 ARC Corona pants and if so, what you think of the venting?

Thanks,

-B

While the ARC Corona pants are really quite good for the price the venting leaves something to be desired. If vented gear is important to you, I think Dennis Kirk has some Moose Sahara gear on closeout at this time which are really great vented pants. I hope this helps.

While the ARC Corona pants are really quite good for the price the venting leaves something to be desired.

Ah, that's what I was afraid of. I thought the vented Corona-V pants were outstanding, but they've been discontinued.

If vented gear is important to you, I think Dennis Kirk has some Moose Sahara gear on closeout at this time which are really great vented pants.

My Sahara stuff arrived from Dennis Kirk this afternoon, and I'm super, super disappointed with it. The fit of both the jersey and pants are terrible, and the weight of the rubber Moose logos on the pants legs is really distracting. I've heard nothing but glowing reviews for Sahara gear though, which makes me wonder if these are factory seconds.

Oddly enough, my '06 Sahara jersey is the best jersey I've ever owned. It's completely in tatters and I still wear it.

-B