Scotts steering damper

I know Motosportz has a nice damper for the 08's. Does anyone know of mounts for the Scotts?

I called Scotts the other day. They do not currently have one for the '08's as they said they are trying to figure out what to do with that huge tab on the fuel tank that would interfere with the Tower.

What is Motorsportz fix for this ?

I called Scotts the other day. They do not currently have one for the '08's as they said they are trying to figure out what to do with that huge tab on the fuel tank that would interfere with the Tower.

What is Motorsportz fix for this ?

Different solutions for different bikes. You should go check out their web site for an idea how they handle it. While you are there you might as well place an order.:thumbsup:

http://www.motosportz.com/

From the picture it looks like a collar similar to a shift fork that straddles around the steering head.

HVA-08-UB-damper-001.jpg

While you are there you might as well place an order

I ordered one 3 weeks ago. I'm getting too impatient to wait. I have a Scotts sub setup off my 07. It looks like it will fit the top triple clamp. Just don't know how to install the post. I thought it would be rude of me to ask Motosportz if their post would fit up to the Scotts.

I`m waiting on one of these, a few beers and lathe work to adapt, but will be worth it.

damper.jpg

That thing looks nice. I'd like to get one for my Aprilia. Any idea when they're supposed to come out?

OZ rec`d first shipment this week, all pre-sold.

So check with your dealers