2004 YZ250F replacement plastic

I have a 2004 YZ250F. I need to replace all the plastic on the bike and i want to go all white but cant find any sites that have all white complete sets. I do it individually and they wont have one thing.

Any help with this would be great.

I have the same bike and am trying to do the same thing!!! Seriously lol........ :ride:

I'm at a lost though...I'll probably pick up all I can plastic wise, then go from there. :thumbsup:

yea i am thinking about just getting as much plastic individually and going from there. The things is all the websites i go to wont have every piece in white so i would have to order from multiple places.

UFO makes a white plastics kit for your bike.

i'm going with Black and Blue plastics. I am waiting for my black shrouds and blue side panel

Photo_041908_003.jpg

Photo_041908_002.jpg

Photo_041908_001.jpg

I really like how its turning out.

white plastics suck, they get deep scratches and dirt gets in them and turns them brown

but when you fall and bend the black plastic wouldnt it start to fade easier and start to fade to a white. Thats the only reason i want to go with white so it wouldnt show so much of the fading.

but when you fall and bend the black plastic wouldnt it start to fade easier and start to fade to a white. Thats the only reason i want to go with white so it wouldnt show so much of the fading.

it will crease white. but thats what an airbrush is for. white plastics on my bike turned brown after 10 hours of desert and lots of falls.

i never thought about using an airbrush. Thats a really good idea. Now im thinking about black. One favor when you put the rest of the black plastic on will you put another picture on so i can see what the final product looks like.

Thanks

yeah, they will be on by the weekend. they look much better in person. especially the black with blue.

but whenever i do a wheelie, i advertise acerbis because its written in white under my front fender. LOL

white plastics suck, they get deep scratches and dirt gets in them and turns them brown

I have to disagree with you...I had white plastics on my 85, and Simple Green and a power washer kept them WHITE for 2 years!! :thumbsup:

They only get brown and ugly if you neglect them..... :rant::ride:

I wash mine, I had to sand them down to get that stuff off. i'll try the simple green

I have to disagree with you...I had white plastics on my 85, and Simple Green and a power washer kept them WHITE for 2 years!! :thumbsup:

They only get brown and ugly if you neglect them..... :rant::ride:

I don't neglect my bike. I wash it all the time. Its called crashing into a fence at 40mph and my bike sliding on the dirt getting deep scratches

white got to dirty and discolored fast. thats just how I feel.

here is my bike with its new side panels, I am waiting for the shrouds still. and I need to install some new grips, i already cut them off, if you can't notice from the picture

1209588073.jpg

here is my bike with its new side panels, I am waiting for the shrouds still. and I need to install some new grips, i already cut them off, if you can't notice from the picture

Looking good :eek: but what about the front fork covers?

hey, I'm broke right now. when I get paid again, I will. Its looking so good in person as well. I just want to rip it up the street. I've been doing donuts, and my pirelli doesn't seem to wear much, and it puts out some good white smoke

Looking good :eek: but what about the front fork covers?