Bellpuig Mxgp Raceday Links

Supercross

MX Grand Prix Bellpuig, Spain

Saturday practice starts at 1am PST or 4am EST Saturday morning here in the states.

Sunday raceday practice starts at 12:00am PST or 3:00am EST Sunday morning here in the states.

(watch laptimes during Saturday practice and raceday)

Live Timing and Scoring

Results and Points Page

Live Updates with Chatroom

Sign-up and Watch FIM MXGP's Live on MediaZone:

(Sunday 3am PST or 6am EST Live video and audio during the races only)

MediaZone Schedule Page

Track Map:

PlanoCircuitoBellpuig.jpg

also, Kevin Strijbos dislocated his thumb, so his time isnt surprising...

Also he's not under the GPKR tent anymore, but he has his own set up between GPKR and JdG Kawasiki Racing

Reportedly, he's riding with JDG suspension and maybe also engines, cuz he couldnt get the ohlins from GPKR going like his KYB from last year with SUzuki and he's now getting KYB's from JDG

What a Mud fest! MX1 boys chicken out!

Save the excuses, the MX2 guys finished 35 minutes!

The guy is was talking about, Joel Roelants who lives like 10 miles from here, finished 5th the second heat.

He fell in the last lap and got stuck with his right foot, and he couldn't get out, he took of his boot and KICKSTARTED his bike with his bare foot (+sock) and finished 5th.

thats what i call commitment:jawdrop:

The guy is was talking about, Joel Roelants who lives like 10 miles from here, finished 5th the second heat.

He fell in the last lap and got stuck with his right foot, and he couldn't get out, he took of his boot and KICKSTARTED his bike with his bare foot (+sock) and finished 5th.

thats what i call commitment:jawdrop:

My hat's off for that guy! Thats what is all about! :thumbsup: I cant believe the big boys backed down on that race.